• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does your wife drink bbc cum and bbc piss?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Gracie said:
Absolutely. It is inappropriate for a hot wife or her cuck to refuse either piss or cum.
Good girl, all swallowed presumably

Matureplay said:
BBC cum, white cum...all good for her. Piss, any piss, not a chance.
Booooooo

• Haha
Reactions: Matureplay
Matureplay said:
To each their own, just not something of any interest to either of us. But bon appetit!

Ok……..I’ll explain, it’s one of those questions that you don’t need to answer if you’re not interested, you can just scroll by rather than think you need to take the high ground ;)

I know crazy idea right?

my wife swallow her black bulls cum...has never mine, but no to piss...yet

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
mwc4blkbull said:
my wife swallow her black bulls cum...has never mine, but no to piss...yet

I like the ………yet

Love to hold her down and make mine eat loads of bbc cum and piss

LouiseBBCslut said:
I like the ………yet
lol...hoping it will happen one day. she always said no to swallowing cum as well and here she is licking it all up!

Reactions: Cjthomashot
She never has swallowed any piss. I would love to help her take pee from a BBC by kneeling next to her cheek to cheek to encourage her to open her mouth by example so he could pee in both of our mouths.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Panawife, monitaur and Cjthomashot
mwc4blkbull said:
lol...hoping it will happen one day. she always said no to swallowing cum as well and here she is licking it all up!

The more degrading the way the cum and the piss ends up in their stomach the better.

668C3D34-B88E-47F9-B2CD-895AC5D068F1.jpeg15CBECF0-E68D-494C-8FAA-67CA2E74796B.jpeg61C2CC15-7E7B-43B3-BE5D-97978B327823.jpegDF235571-4585-4FC1-8D36-F646F92BC63C.jpegBC865077-FBFD-49FA-AA1C-7CBDCD339CCC.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, JimmyTheBull, Johnlohmann and 1 other person
My wife who is fascinated with the BBC and yet to try her first
She tells she will love to try water sports with her BBC. him dominating her and all even likes him peeing on her and even in her mouth, ass and pussy but did no mention drinking it. It would be unhealthy I think. But she don't find it hot that I do any of it to her instead she finds it so hot that she does it all to me

OsJBiNy.png iD5Gakg.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CreamyBill and ericsods
Kudalskies said:
She tells she will love to try water sports with her BBC. him dominating her and all even likes him peeing on her and even in her mouth, ass and pussy but did no mention drinking it. It would be unhealthy I think. But she don't find it hot that I do any of it to her instead she finds it so hot that she does it all to me

View attachment 2140356 View attachment 2140357

Piss is sterile, she can drink gallons

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: CreamyBill, Matureplay and Kudalskies
old fred said:
She swallows everyone's cum, I watched her fuck 3 BBC's and then one of them wanted to piss on her and she said no thanks, but suggested that he piss on me, which he did, he pissed in my mouth
I suppose he was just exercising his dominence on you. Usually a Cuck will clean his wife out of hot cum, but so taking the studs stream is merely an extension

Kudalskies said:

OsJBiNy.png iD5Gakg.gif
Not that unhealthy,but try to avoids the very first of the stream as it can be really strong.👍

Cuckedforher said:
My wife does what her bulls ask her to. And she drinks BBC and BWC cum and piss all the time. I guzzle cum either from her mouth or pussy or asshole. Once in awhile a bull might shoot a load in my mouth or piss in it. I am owned by her and whoever she is with atm.
Amber nectar is nice

Users who are viewing this thread