• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does your wife say (Cum inside me) to bulls?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Does your wife say cum inside me to bbc or other bulls when she is getting fucked?

My wife will say that for sure, considering she use to do it so many times before to me, now she is probably doing this to her bbc boss

Reactions: Gerwin, ATLWhiteSlutMaster, babagee and 4 others
hub2hotwifelynda said:
My wife always says that.

it looks like most women want babies from their lovers, in the heat of the orgasm, they would be ok to get pregnant

Reactions: rwall and ATLWhiteSlutMaster
she better let her bull have her way he wants that what i personally think and i would cum instant if she told her bull to cum inside her , need fix her up with bull in vegas

Reactions: ATLWhiteSlutMaster
hub2hotwifelynda said:
With my wife, it does not have anything to do with getting pregnant. She was always on the pill. I think she knows men prefer to come in her and she likes it too for the feeling of being totally and completely fucked.
I agree

Reactions: Stephusta and hub2hotwifelynda
My GF is very vocal when fucking.
If she has been fucking for awhile, and is ready for him to cum, she will tell him "cum in my pussy!" or "I want to feel you cum in me!".
If the guy she is fucking announces he is ready to cum she will respond with "Oh, hell yes, fill me up!" and similar.
If he just starts cumming she responds to the feeling of it hitting the back of her pussy, "give it to me!"

Reactions: ChiRo, babagee, bonemeal and 3 others
Nazareth said:
My GF is very vocal when fucking.
If she has been fucking for awhile, and is ready for him to cum, she will tell him "cum in my pussy!" or "I want to feel you cum in me!".
If the guy she is fucking announces he is ready to cum she will respond with "Oh, hell yes, fill me up!" and similar.
If he just starts cumming she responds to the feeling of it hitting the back of her pussy, "give it to me!"
Wow, that sounds very hot, I would love to see how hot your gf, would you show her?

I can help.

27373C7E-670F-4D25-B372-FF77FAD1972F.jpeg

Reactions: leahswannabe
Reactions: leahswannabe, ATLWhiteSlutMaster and Inorbit
Inorbit said:
I can help.

27373C7E-670F-4D25-B372-FF77FAD1972F.jpeg

wow, there is nothing more beautiful then seeing a really big black dick going in a white pussy. Both are match made in heaven.

Reactions: leahswannabe and ATLWhiteSlutMaster
Wow this is what i am talking about
https://********.com/videos/a-good-slut-always-begs-bbc-to-cum-inside-her-540581#mlrelated

My fiancé did when we did it but she was on bc during all the times

Users who are viewing this thread