• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

DOM black lover seeks select hot wife 4 RT

• Thread starterONYXTMG
  • Start date

ONYXTMG

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
greetings i am a ONYXTMG and I am a passion Dom in toronto ontario canada.

6'4/245/ 9x6" black professional that seeks pleasent distractions.

if you are a hot wife or hot cuck couple living or are traveling to the 416/905/519 area codes. contact me.

i also have the Toronto Mandingo Group "TORMANDINGOGRP" as my back up if a lady or couple seek to really push their limits.

onyxtmg@hotmail.com

Attachments

• Crazyonyx.jpg
    Crazyonyx.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 208
ever get to Vancouver, would be very interested in seeing how You match with my wife

I'm in the Kitchener-Waterloo region (about 40 minutes west of T.O.) and would really be interested in seeing you and about 10 other hung black studs fuck my hot little 19 year old wifes cunt filling it with all of your cum! The only down side, is that I have not yet convinced her to go through with this, and not sure at this point it will ever happen. But it is nice to know that there are some hung studs out there in the region!

Very nice pic.

------------------

Love to

My wife Sue is looking for a Dom and we can travle. Want to talk with you about how it works since it is our first time. COntact husbwife2000@yahoo.com Here is a pic of her to start

Attachments

• tie 10.jpg
    tie 10.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 237
Then I Welcome you OHIO

We Are here and welcome you to make Toronto a Weekend getaway.

Users who are viewing this thread