• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dom bull made me post my slut wife!!!

• Thread starterdoher3655
  • Start date

doher3655

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2012
Dom bull made me post my slut wife for all u to enjoy. Comment desired!!!! My wife is a slut and is for all to use!!! Soon she will be a *****!!!

Attachments

• 100MEDIA95IMAG0148.jpg
    100MEDIA95IMAG0148.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2,434
  • IMAG0209-1.jpg
    IMAG0209-1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,838
  • IMG956530.jpg
    IMG956530.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1,124
None of these pix is my wife sucking my clit

Attachments

• 100MEDIA95IMAG0224.jpg
    100MEDIA95IMAG0224.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,437
  • IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,370
  • Photo 7_2.jpg
    Photo 7_2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,162
What a sexy slut wife you have :) lucky man... Does she share her creampies with you?

very nice she is hot and look like any bull could have some fun with that

She does share her creampies with me!!!! I love it! She is becoming a real slut too fellas!!! Lemme know what kinda pix u all wanna see!!!

I would love to fill her sweet pussy with my cum and watch you lap it up like a good cuck

I would love to eat Cum from her pussy!!!

Very sexy wife

looks real good with her lips wrapped around a cock. fuckin' *****.

doher3655 said:
dom bull made me post my slut wife for all u to enjoy. Comment desired!!!! My wife is a slut and is for all to use!!! Soon she will be a *****!!!

what is your relation with this bull...are you submissive to man.?

made to post more by my master

My master bull again want me to ****** my slut wife for u all to enjoy!!! He has intructed me to make her call her any of the guys she has fucked and fuck them tonite!!! I will do as my master wants as he owns me and my slut wife!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0557.jpg
    IMAG0557.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 693
I just email you...I want to use you on line so we can find a way for you to suck my cock and fuck your wife bb.

I'd fuckin' drain my hot load in that *****. Squeeze them tits and make her suck my fucking balls. I bet them titties jiggle hard when she gets fuccked bareback in missionary and your eyes get large as a hippie tripping acid when u see a real man mount, fuck, and jizz her.

I w old fill her so full she is so sey lovely curves she needs my cock in her where you based

my owner made me post again

My owner instructed me to have his slut, my wife used tonite! He want pix taken and he will choose which ones I can post. The pix will be time stamped to prove that this is real and just happened!!

My master owner made me post his slut with time stamp to proove that she has been fucked recently. I would like to apologize to him that I dis not post these earlier!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0573.jpg
    IMAG0573.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 652
Here is more that my master want to show everyone!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0579.jpg
    IMAG0579.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 504
  • IMAG0580.jpg
    IMAG0580.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 696
nice photos but your location is???

doher3655 said:
Dom bull made me post my slut wife for all u to enjoy. Comment desired!!!! My wife is a slut and is for all to use!!! Soon she will be a *****!!!

Nice photos of her.

Note to fellow Bulls - make these pathetic cucks also post their location. Even within 100km, 50 miles, of where they actually live is good enough.

If we knew your location then some of us would be willing to treat your wife like a car share or the village bicycle - everyone takes her for a drive or ride. Otherwise it's just wank writings for you.
I have an uncut cock which is something that your wife should experience. A natural man. A man with a foreskin, something extra for her to play with and feel going into and out of her.

Your hot wife is a ***** AND a slut. And you are a cuckold, you lucky bastard, you!

alexd4fun said:
Nice photos of her.

Note to fellow Bulls - make these pathetic cucks also post their location. Even within 100km, 50 miles, of where they actually live is good enough.

If we knew your location then some of us would be willing to treat your wife like a car share or the village bicycle - everyone takes her for a drive or ride. Otherwise it's just wank writings for you.
I have an uncut cock which is something that your wife should experience. A natural man. A man with a foreskin, something extra for her to play with and feel going into and out of her.

I agree. Furthermore, her mouth should be stuffed with cock if she is gonna open it so willingly. Where are the fuck-shots and creampie pics? I'd take my time with this ***** and use every hole. Nothing is more appealing than seeing another man get fucked or sucked as I use the same ***** and see her husband watching pathetically as we give her real rods.