• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

donna housewife uk

• Thread starterdonna housewife uk
  • Start date

donna housewife uk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2009
hi just wanted to say hello to everyone
looking around this site some great looking guys on here and some interesting theards
interested in chatting with black guys only , special interests are kidnapping and being pimped out is that normal for white females to be interested in
yours
donna

Attachments

• donna boat 028.jpg
    donna boat 028.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,528
  • donna boat 033.jpg
    donna boat 033.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 986
  • donna boat 095.jpg
    donna boat 095.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,148
Very pretty. I love the pic in front of the mirror.

Hi Donna.

Very normal donna in my experience.The pimp angle I mean. I was recently involved with a married couple, she loved this. Liked it even more if I produced some slutty clothes I wanted her to wear whilst I introduced her to my friends. She'd have gone on the streets if I told her.

Of course secretly I respected her to much for me to do that. (Don't tell her though) lol

Would love to talk to you sometime, researching something and would like womens opnions like you.

Bristol_blk_boss said:
Hi Donna.

Very normal donna in my experience.The pimp angle I mean. I was recently involved with a married couple, she loved this. Liked it even more if I produced some slutty clothes I wanted her to wear whilst I introduced her to my friends. She'd have gone on the streets if I told her.

Of course secretly I respected her to much for me to do that. (Don't tell her though) lol

Would love to talk to you sometime, researching something and would like womens opnions like you.

i am usually on most nights ,would see really had gone on the street for you ?
that is very interesting ,i wander what it would be like to dress like an ***** and see all the men looking at me
donna

Hi donna your very sexy would like to chat to me i think you have a lot of time to chat im me

Great pictures of a sexy lady!

thanks mr whip it is always nice when someone else finds you attractive
donna

I'd love to see you on the streets.

donna housewife uk said:
hi just wanted to say hello to everyone
looking around this site some great looking guys on here and some interesting theards
interested in chatting with black guys only , special interests are kidnapping and being pimped out is that normal for white females to be interested in
yours
donna

alot of woman have the fantasy about being a ***** and pimped out ,it means that other people find you attractive and want you
donna

the thought of whoring you out is so hot

thank you every one it makes me very happy to know that so many guys out their would love to use me and ***** me out

Users who are viewing this thread