• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

donna in WNY

• Thread starterwny_donna
  • Start date
W

wny_donna

hello we are a real couple who live in the buffalo ny area she is 36yr 5ft 1in 125lb loves men who are strong and agressive must be over 6ft 200lb and hung must be willing to travel to buffalo for "dates" hubby is 49 and will watch and photo only only real people need reply have better photos but will not post if you want to see more be real and we will

Attachments

• donna_of_wny.jpg
    donna_of_wny.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 849
that ass

I am in Lancaster Donna you have a nice ass would love to hook up I am 6'0 242 muscular .

hi

I vist a cpl in yr area reg so i am available if u are willing to consider me. I can vist u when i am up there wich is pretty reg. Can also have u chat and meet my cpl before we meet ,and also together when i do come. if u interested let's chat, I am on yahoo messenger and have pics to share. e-mail me and lets discuss

donna

love to help u out im 6ft 205 huge love to be watched

Users who are viewing this thread