dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
We're not running a maid service here, where you post up your pictures then cry for them to be deleted as soon as you get off, or when someone reposts your pics, or some 'bull' cheats on your dice game and puts pics up 'without your permission'. As soon as you sent those pics, permission was granted. Your imaginary copyright does not exist unless the reposter is selling those pictures. Anything that goes on the web is PERMANENT, people save your pics to their HD and they repost them everywhere.

If you don't understand that, don't fucking post your pics. I do not want you here. Leave. This is not the place for you. I'm so sick of this.

We are not subject to EU rules. Even if we were, we're not a big enough site for those rules to apply. If you post pics here then bitch rudely to have them removed, I might just put them in a post and sticky them so they can be seen forever.

Reactions: slaveofmyown, Steviecuck, LoserJack and 12 others
Totally agree with this. However, there are many who would like to have them removed for many reasons. Perhaps it was someone else who posted the pic and not the original owner. Regardless, it would be beneficial to have an automated feature to have the ability to remove the pics within 24 hours of posting. (similar, but not the same concept as t e m p e x p o s ed) Just my two cents on this issue....

Reactions: abcc and BobWheeler
If they're not the original owner, then the original owner gave them the pics. Which is exactly the type of person I'm talking about above. Also, anyone can delete their own posts, they just don't bother taking the 30 seconds it requires to find the delete button.

• Haha
Reactions: MisterDeSade