• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dressed like a slut

• Thread starterCmikeg
  • Start date
Wife getting ready...

winner.jpg

Reactions: Desertfantasy and BobWheeler
DavidTT said:
would like to know opinions

IMG_0187 (2).JPG
I have no issues with a beautiful woman dressed like this, she certainly looks sexy enough for my cock to fancy her.

communalspooning said:
Wife getting ready...

winner.jpg
don't know about getting ready she is ready enough for me, very sexy.

Reactions: communalspooning
DavidTT said:

IMG_0187 (2).JPG
She is hot Nice outfit great sexy body

rjslutz said:
What a fantastic santa girl....WoW.
We are very lucky men to have the gorgeous girls on these pages displaying their charms just for our pleasure, thank you ladies, you are all just so wonderful xxxxx

My Chubby Wife Amy

IMG_1306.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and h5t6ca
Cuckforamy said:
My Chubby Wife Amy

IMG_1306.jpeg
She looks like she is dressed for some sexy action, she is lovely xx

xxxeccentric said:
Vintage.
My wife during the original mini era.

View attachment 2649890
I love some of these vintage pics, especially when they are with such a sec woman as her, can you show one of her now, I love those pix, she is probably as hot now as well, if they start off like it they never lose it. Love that week trimmed bush as well. Xx for her

rtroadman said:
Inappropriate for a middle-aged wife
What do you think?

View attachment 2650007
It all depends on what you mean by inappropriate, if you want me to fuck her hard then she is dressed quite appropriately. Just love those nipples showing through, very s ex y

Is this slutty enough? A little summer dress which i wore whilsts on hols... it was too hot for any underwear hence hubby taking this quick snap! x

img_4045.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, tixeros78, SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and 6 others
starrfred said:
She looks like she is dressed for some sexy action, she is lovely xx

IMG_1330.png

rtroadman said:
Inappropriate for a middle-aged wife
What do you think?

View attachment 2650007
depending on where she wears that blouse it is not inappropriate at all. my wife has many blouses like that and wears them often, she doesn't wear them to
the supermarket but she will wear them when out socially
IMG_2577a.jpgIMG_0645a.pngIMG_1203.jpgmain-qimg-430363c78f43f94e9fa4449cd74598bb.jpgmain-qimg-0a1755274ac327ece47d659a1e19c532.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay, h5t6ca and starrfred
hotwifeseekingfun said:
Is this slutty enough? A little summer dress which i wore whilsts on hols... it was too hot for any underwear hence hubby taking this quick snap! x

img_4045.jpg
Very slutty, absolutely gorgeous to look at as well, I bet you got plenty of offers as well xx

starrfred said:
Very slutty, absolutely gorgeous to look at as well, I bet you got plenty of offers as well xx
Not that day unfortunately but it did prove very popular when out 'dogging' one summer evening shortly after. "Easy access" i believe the term was i overheard our friend say lol 😄 😈;)

hotwifeseekingfun said:
Not that day unfortunately but it did prove very popular when out 'dogging' one summer evening shortly after. "Easy access" i believe the term was i overheard our friend say lol 😄 😈;)
loe seeing a woman dogging, they can get so horny with all the attention, sometimes female as well.

DavidTT said:

IMG_0187 (2).JPG
hot damn! she looks finer than the grains of desert sand! we have already voice chatted on skype before as well btw, but you prob dont even remember me lol

Users who are viewing this thread