• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dressing for black

• Thread starterrazzlexxx
  • Start date
south-africa-bull said:
i wont let you go until you orgasm to death :kissass:

Where are you located?

Definitely mini skirts, no panties, gartered stockings, thigh highs or bare legged, hi heels, clingy tops and no bra

njcpl said:
When we go to a hotel and clubbing my hot lil wife turns into a slut in heat!!

Great!!

teebone said:
Wife dresses classy, but shows enough skin to let guys know she is up for some fun when she goes out. If she is meeting someone she knows, she dresses a little more whorry.

WOW!!!

good thread...any type of dress that the woman feels good about herself in will make her feel and look sexy and that will attract. one girl stated she dresses professionally...that can be extremely sexy...again its about whatever makes you confident...I much prefer a sexy dress/outfit that exudes class rather than a real slutty look...at least initially.
i prefer a woman to show some but not all...teasee...let me know there is something special hidden for me only to see. regardless..its her eyes that will attract me..let me know is she is interested...i dont need her in garters to know.

i am located in pretoria , south-africa but i will be going soon (the last quater of this year ) to north america either canada or USA to do my computer science master degree.

you really have beautifull legs ....

grant67 said:
Where are you located?

Pooch, you need a hug and kiss for your spot-on comments, especially "whatever makes you feel confident". Confidence makes a girl sparkle.

A winning combination

lesterb said:
Leopard , lace and leather never fails

I think the woman wearing the leopard, lace and leather has a lot to do with it as well. Can't argue with the outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread