• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dropped Off and Out She Went

• Thread starterstubbyhubby
  • Start date

stubbyhubby

Cuck Couple Always Looking For Fun
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2023
West Virginia
My wife and I work very close to each other so we ride to work and home together. About 4 or 5 times a month she has arranged to go meet a guy as soon as she can get there after work. Today was one of those day. She called me 10 minutes before I got off work and told me "Be ready to go" as soon as I got off at 4, which is her way of telling me for she is going to get fucked. Sure enough we rushed home, she grabbed the keys and ran in the house and by the time I got in she was already changing into a white mini denim skirt and white PINK tanktop that made it noticeable she was braless (and I assume no panties either), stepped into some flipflops, kissed me and went right back out the door and drove off.

I love when she does this. I find it amazingly hot being left home to wait with no idea who she is fucking or how long he will keep her, or even if it is more than one guy. I get zero details until she comes home and often I only get minor details while I clean her. The idea that some random guy that only she knows can summon her to his place solely for the purpose of fucking her and she literally gets to him as fast as she can is so erotic to me that I can hardly stand it.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Hardtoseduce, 2wheel and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread