Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dutch 19 year old single blonde

• Thread starterDutchblonde
  • Start date
D

Dutchblonde

Hi I am dutch. My name is Angela Julia I am Looking for possibly dutch/german/belgian BLK's . I got msn, more pics, and I can travel in the Area: Germany holland belgium luxembourg.

Oh and pls review my Pic, you can always find me in the chat or otherwise e-mail me. I am dying for some good cock. Age or looks arent a big issue to me so keep that in mind if your having doubts in contacting me. :oops:

Dutchblonde... You are HOT! I think you are gorgeous and very sexy... Totally a turn-on... Would love to get naughty with you :)

Hi there sexy lady. If you ever make it down to Garmisch Germany for this ski season and want some cocks on the side.. just send me an email and I will make it happen. I am half American Indian and half black... Mulato is the correct word for what I am. I have a nice fat eight inch cock that lasts. Also my friend can join us if you want. He is a large black bodybuilder that can give you some action as well. We work as a team and have had no complaints. If you are looking for cock and cum when you visit Garmisch... send me an email: xtrahelphere@yahoo.com

DO THESE LINKS TAKE U TO ANY ACTUAL PHOTOS
OR IS THIS JUST BULLSH&T :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

King Shango had a good point...

And I'd like to see some nude pics as well.

I will understand if the laws where you are won't allow you to...but remember that in here, The way to a Black Man's heart is through showing him what you possess. (And no, I'm not talking about cooking a good meal.)

:)

Hoi Julia,

Wat een frisse wind waait er door de Dark Cavern... Je bent echt "hot" :twisted: en je hebt nog een spannende voorkeur voor mannen ook! Je houdt van BBC...

Wat zouden we je graag bezig zien met die forse jongens... in je mond en in je k.. We love you :p

So keep us informed we keep watching you!

HEY DUTCHBLONDE, VERY FINE BODY, THOSE LIPS WOULD LOOK GOOD AROUND A 12" BBC AND I'M SURE THAT TIGHT PUSSY WOULD LOVE TO BE SPREAD TO THE LIMITS OF NO RETURN.

HEY DUTCHBLONDE, VERY FINE BODY, THOSE LIPS WOULD LOOK GOOD AROUND A 12" BBC AND I'M SURE THAT TIGHT PUSSY WOULD LOVE TO BE SPREAD TO THE LIMITS OF NO RETURN.

Users who are viewing this thread