• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Early life

• Thread starterSissyjohn
  • Start date

Sissyjohn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2020
What effects did your early life have on you becoming a cuckold. Was your mother a hot wife! Did your sister date black! Did your father seem to effeminate.

In my case I had a controlling and domination mother. I was regularly spanked and petticoat discipline was also part of my upbringing

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Manwaife
Sissyjohn said:
What effects did your early life have on you becoming a cuckold. Was your mother a hot wife! Did your sister date black! Did your father seem to effeminate.

In my case I had a controlling and domination mother. I was regularly spanked and petticoat discipline was also part of my upbringing
It just seemed every woman i dated cheated on me to the point i began to enjoy it my last wife left me for a bull but i have no regrets

It was not connected to any family member or close relative.
It just so turned out that in my early years I didn't have the guts or wasn't cocky enough to hit on girls, I was good to them and respectful.
So because of this first, when I was around 10 or 11, fell for a neighborhood girl my age. We were close friends and both knew we liked it other, but I didn't make the move. You know who made it - one of my close friends, which was ok, he didn't knew what was happening, he offered her to be his girl and she accepted, even when she knew I liked her, I just didn't acted.
After that I fell for a classmate, was walking her to their place,hanged out with her, but same story. Didn't act on it so another classmate took the initiative.
Now in both cases thing were happening before my eyes. I was watching how the girl I had feelings foe accepted another boy to touch her body, but breasts, kiss her. In the later case the girl from my class on several occasions blew my buddy in my presence, which made me fucking aroused. I actually enjoyed watching her do it.
So I think this is what led to liking such things.

Reactions: Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread