• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Eating the Black Bull's Cream Pies

• Thread starterHUSSYFAN
  • Start date

HUSSYFAN

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2009
I love to eat a big black bull's cream pie out of my wife's freshly fucked cunt. When he starts shooting his load into her cunt, I get down on my knees and wait for him to finish filling her up with his cum. One bull in particular is hung extremely thick, and he always gives her several explosive orgasms.

As soon as he's done with her, I bury my face in her cunt, nibbling on her clit to try to keep her rolling orgasms going for as long as possible. All the while, I'm sucking the black bull's massive load of hot cum our of her, sucking and swallowing again and again, until she is completely cleaned out and her orgasms have subsided.

Reactions: cynful and dicktracy
I have eaten others cum off my wife's tits and ass but never from her pussy. She still has issues about going bareback.

We do swing with another couple and last time I ate the other womans pussy after her hubby had cum inside her. It was amazing and I've been masturbating to the memory every night since. This woman is amazingly gorgeous and the very first time we played together she fucked my ass with a strapon.

Reactions: cynful
I love to lick the fresh cum from her tits. Sometimes she has sex during the day and when I come home in the evening her tits are covered with dry cum.I love the taste of her cum covered body.

Hubby has done it right after they have cum in me but it was never his favorite thing to do, but for the most part I dated on my own (I preferred this) so he was with me after the sex was over and I had drove (or been driven) home from my dates.

We both preferred this way of being together, I can focus on what he wants (to heat ALL about what went on adn waht we did and said), and I never really liked being intimate woth Hubby while my Lovers were around......just not my thing, I like to focus on my Lover (s) and our enjoyment. Never liked hubby video taping everything too...felt like I was "acting" and kept looking to see if I was "doing it right".....this is too persoal for me. I get REALLY in to what I am doing, and being with my Lovers and taking care of THEIR needs. NEver minded one of them setting up a camera and taping us, or letting them take photos (there are more videos and pics of me in the hands of guys OTHER than my husband than he will EVER know about....unless he reads this!! LOL Sorry honey....)

But I didn;t really enjoy hubby being there with us when we made love (it's making love for me, not jsut fucking, tried that and didn't like it)...damn typing......and he LOVED me coming home all warm and creamy and dripping and hair messed up, clothes missing or rumpled, guys numbers written on my breasts or belly or back, maybe a personal note to him, and then we would curl up and I would start talking and he'd start playing and eating.......WOW that meks me HOT!! Remembering THOSE days......I think I'll roll off my pillow and wake up tom now....LOL, I'm SO bad.

bye for now....JMNBABE

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread