• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Email wife

• Thread startersquirtpanties
  • Start date

squirtpanties

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi all.if you want someone to email you're wife DM me with email address.i won't say a word i will just send her a picture of my cock hard as fuck and see if she replies.ot will be totally discreet she will never know where it came from.i will send.you her reaction.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: starfly, italianstallion, GFtoShare and 3 others
squirtpanties said:
Hi all.if you want someone to email you're wife DM me with email address.i won't say a word i will just send her a picture of my cock hard as fuck and see if she replies.ot will be totally discreet she will never know where it came from.i will send.you her reaction.
It doesn't have to be your wife/girlfriend can be any woman of legal age that you may want to see if she has dirty fantasies and possibly get her to send me pics for me to forward on to you.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
squirtpanties said:
What about a fb message?

Beccabanx said:
Cuz I don’t want any from of me cheating, email is best for now
what is ur email. we can chat.

Beccabanx said:
Cuz I don’t want any from of me cheating, email is best for now
There must be confusion. My comment was directed at the OP.

AsianWifeandcuck said:
There must be confusion. My comment was directed at the OP.
Sorry don't do via Facebook email only.dm me if you would like to know more

Beccabanx said:
Damn would be fun if my husband did it but it won’t count for me since I am the wife lol
Email your husband with a pic of the bulls cock…dripping with cum…see how he reacts lol

squirtpanties said:
I’m actually thinking about this

• Angry
Reactions: Bibob and PhilippinesFun
I’m not 100% sure I’d trust the original poster to do just that. Just send the picture and nothing else ?

Reactions: Bibob
squirtpanties said:
With all the scams going around these day, I certainly won't get involved

• Haha
squirtpanties said:
Tomhowe521@gmail.com.. Mercileza is her name..

squirtpanties said:

this sounds like it could be fun.

squirtpanties said:
crystalgreg@yahoo.com and here is her picture

-5095965245322668355_121.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread