• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Envying the Wife...

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Do you ever envy or have jealous thoughts of the wife whenever she goes out to enjoy herself with her would-be lover?

Or are you always calm and happy about the way everything goes?

My wife cuckolded me a little more than a year ago...actually its closer to two years now. He happened to be our neighbor (at the time) and he became a best friend to both of us and still is. It was very convenient that he happened to live next door so she could go over in the middle of the night, fuck him, and come home freshly fucked for me. I never did get to see them fuck, I saw him kiss her though.

As to jealousy...I only experienced that one time. A large group of us 30+ went out on a bus trip, bar hopping for new years. When the bus dropped us off at my house, she had planned on teasing him and fucking him first, instead of me to bring in the new year. She asked if I minded if she could just stay overnight...of course I said she could, but that night is the first night I experienced jealousy...she fucked him first for the year, and fell asleep in his bed and arms. Coincidentally, she also fucked him that morning, and went back to his house around noon to collect some clothing she forgot (wink, wink), and fucked him again.

Oh how I miss my wife being naughty.

jealous, humiliated, embarrased...everytime (every minute of nearly everyday) how could I not be. My dick si so tiny my own wife needs to take lovers and locks me up.

HOwever also:

Proud (of how sexy she is)
Happy (she stays with me)
Horny (from the submission and teasing and humiliation)

alsrx700 said:
My wife cuckolded me a little more than a year ago...actually its closer to two years now. He happened to be our neighbor (at the time) and he became a best friend to both of us and still is. It was very convenient that he happened to live next door so she could go over in the middle of the night, fuck him, and come home freshly fucked for me. I never did get to see them fuck, I saw him kiss her though.

As to jealousy...I only experienced that one time. A large group of us 30+ went out on a bus trip, bar hopping for new years. When the bus dropped us off at my house, she had planned on teasing him and fucking him first, instead of me to bring in the new year. She asked if I minded if she could just stay overnight...of course I said she could, but that night is the first night I experienced jealousy...she fucked him first for the year, and fell asleep in his bed and arms. Coincidentally, she also fucked him that morning, and went back to his house around noon to collect some clothing she forgot (wink, wink), and fucked him again.

Oh how I miss my wife being naughty.

Having a friendly neighbor who can cum over during the night, slip into bed beside your wife and shoot heaps of sperm into her pussy is an excellent situation for a married couple to be in - and if hubby gets jealous, then it helps hubby to realise that if he does not treat her right, then several men can take his place faster than he can pack his bags and leave town.

It is easy for a husband to take his wife for granted and expect meals on the table and all the chores done for him. So a robust bull next door is almost a pre-requisite to a successful marriage. Having a BEST MAN close by is a kind of insurance policy for the wife so she can count on never being let down.

A cock can go to sleep, but a wife's pussy has a continually need for attention. If one cock won't do it, then "imported cock needs to be close by", available by text, e-mail or telephone, or the wife deciding to go visit a friendly cock in her street.

servemywifehappily said:
jealous, humiliated, embarrased...everytime (every minute of nearly everyday) how could I not be. My dick si so tiny my own wife needs to take lovers and locks me up.

HOwever also:

Proud (of how sexy she is)
Happy (she stays with me)
Horny (from the submission and teasing and humiliation)

Was your wife a virgin when your weenie pinned her down on the bed, because if you had given your mother-in-law a pre-wedding glimpse of the disappointment her daughter was going to experience, you would still be single, right?

However, we must give you lots of Brownie points for facing up to reality and becoming a cuckold - so your wife can top-up her love life as often as she wishes, playing the field and sampling many cock sizes.

Do you do lots of chores for your mother-in-law, so she won't get upset when her daughter eventually confesses that you are suffering from a degree of sexual insufficiency of size?

You never know, your MIL may actually bake you a banana cake (excluse the pun of it), to thank you for making sure her daughter does get extra loving.

You and her might get down to talking about putting your weenie into chastity with MIL holding the key and prostrate milking you and feeding it back into mouth.

Wouldn't it be great if your MIL asked you to put on her used panties, and do all her personal laundry as your weekly treat. (No sniffing allowed of course).

Users who are viewing this thread