• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Evolving into something new

• Thread starterallenUnderMe
  • Start date

allenUnderMe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I am going through something that seems weird to me, but maybe it’s more common than I realize.

So, I have been a lifestyle submissive cuckold slave for 24 years, and held the fetish for 30. About 4 weeks ago, had a … profound emotional breakthrough that caused me to understand WHY i became attracted to sadistic women in the first place, and just like that a 30 year paraphilia went from concrete to foam to dust and blew away.

All of a sudden, after 30 years of sub cuck kink, that part of me is just…gone. And what I am evolving into is a primal switchy top.

Has anyone ever heard of such a major change in someone’s sexual identity, so quickly, at 49 years old? I wouldn’t believe myself if I weren’t living it. But I suppose if ANYTHING could inspire that kind of paradigm shift, it would have to be a major emotional breakthrough that clears a serious early life trauma.

So I guess it tracks.

But I am reaching out to the community for a little support, because this is kind of freaking me out and blowing my mind to flip so completely so quickly.

Hope y’all are having a great day!

E66D2C50-C2F3-4701-8EDE-03D3744D9014.jpeg

I went from a straight dom to a swinger to a switch to sub to very sub and now a sub sissy-fem bimale cuckold.

Reactions: natasnaikul and MysteryBi

Users who are viewing this thread