• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ex black owned

• Thread starterchris73
  • Start date
C

chris73

my wife used to be black owned about 10 years ago......not anymore,at least i think so....what do you think ?

She needs to lose some weight... she fits the stero type of white women plus black men perfetly

whats the stereo type ?

would any black guys like to fuck my wife ? she was black bred so what do you think ?

seems to like you can't get any women yourself and you have to hate on others sad little man.

I think she is very pretty!

What happened to her owner - and why didn't he pass her on to some desrving BBC

how could you be unsure if youre hot wife is not owned? although she isnt my type, she looks good whatever weight she is. If she happy like that good for her, plenty of men will be all over her.

im not sure if shes still seeing black cock behind my back,do you think she is still the sort that would attract bbc when shes out clubbing with her mates ? a few times shes gone out with her mates and shes had nylons on and when shes staggered in in the early hours shes not got them on (she always thinks of an excuse like she ripped them)but i have my doubts especially when we go to bed and fuck cos shes always creamy in her pussy when i go down on her...

once a cuck always a cuck

How old is she?

She's pretty young. How old was she when she was owned?

she was 17.so i guess she was too young to give it much thought,but she has never forgotten what it was like...

oooooooooooh so sexy

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it really sounds like shes cheating...maybe not with a blk man, but cheating on u nontheless. U need to decide if thats something that u wanna put up with, or simply move on.

best of luck

Don't be in a hurry to chuck her out
Her photos are very nice
Submission to black men at 17 would make it difficult for her to be an Angel

Think about all the nice times you have had together - and CAN continue to have together.

Do you want to shag some skirt yourself ?

If you do, then it may be just a matter of talking to her about opening up your marriage so you can both have guilt-free extra-marital sex....and you can both swop stories of your sexual adventures..

Last edited by a moderator:
sardaukar said:
She needs to lose some weight...
what an ass! dude she's totally fine made my dick throb, love to see more of her, she just to cute, thanks for the post.

Users who are viewing this thread