• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ex Girlfriend Confessions

• Thread starterCuck&Young
  • Start date

Cuck&Young

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2012
So i was in a relationship for 2 years. From the start i always knew i was into some form of the cuckold fantasy, just always tried hard to repress it. Well my ex was very blunt/forward and would often unintentionally make sexual references about her past. Eventually, i started getting pushing for details (in a non-imposing way). Like i wouldn't tell her directly i wanted to hear about it, but would try to get her to talk about it. Anyways, i finally told her about it about a month before we broke up, and she was happy to play along with the fantasy. She was actually really good at it. Unfortunately, we broke up (unrelated reasons) and we didn't talk for months. A couple days ago we met up for drinks, but i couldn't help but wonder about her sex life. I finally was blunt to her last night and strait up asked her to tell me about her sex life. To my surprise, she was VERY unwilling to disclose anything. Like she wouldn't even tell me if she's had sex since we broke up (she almost certainly has). Told me she was happy to play out the fantasy when we were in a relationship, but now it's none of my business. Very disappointing. Me asking essentially ended any kind of future relationship we could of have :-( Anyone else would have done it differently?

Nah you did the right thing. You'll find another gf or hotwife to cuckold you one day im sure. I was never into cuckolding until my ex told me that while we were on a break during college she fucked a soccer player that was nicknamed "horsecock" jokingly by his teammates and she told me it was the most amazing feeling she's ever felt. She said that she came multiple times and couldn't help her screaming the whole time! I immediately started beating off lol

americanmade79 said:
Nah you did the right thing. You'll find another gf or hotwife to cuckold you one day im sure. I was never into cuckolding until my ex told me that while we were on a break during college she fucked a soccer player that was nicknamed "horsecock" jokingly by his teammates and she told me it was the most amazing feeling she's ever felt. She said that she came multiple times and couldn't help her screaming the whole time! I immediately started beating off lol

very hot, can only imagine how big his dick was..did you guys break up? did you ever tell her?

Cuck&Young said:
very hot, can only imagine how big his dick was..did you guys break up? did you ever tell her?

Yeah we broke up this was a little while ago during college. She said his dick was a few inches shorter than a ruler and so thick she couldnt get her whole hand around it

Yea you know you probably should just worry about being friends with this chick if you want to be friends with her and forget about getting back with her. Your young enough that you are better off just moving onto another girl. Plus you might find a girl who is more interested in cuckolding than your ex.

I got into the whole cuckolding idea when I was younger, had a girlfriend who decided she wanted to have sex with a hung guy, a girl friend of hers set her up with a dude who was probably similiar to americanmade79's 'horsehung' guy. We didnt break up for a while after that situation but we didn't know how to deal with it and I didn't know I enjoyed the idea of her sleeping with another guy until it was perhaps to late.

So I would recommend you move forward with your life and find a new lovely lady, with a high sex drive and wants to try plenty of new things. ;)

3.6 billion pussies in the world. If one is not of your liking, then ask another girl if you can have a chat over coffee - if you like talking to her, then tell her that you would love to spend more time getting to know her in the future. She will admit whether she wants that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread