• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Expatdad stories

• Thread starterexpatdad
  • Start date

expatdad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2004
3 sent today to storiesonline.net.

One at least Ngorro strikes has alreadt been published.

The other 2 are A Holiday in Africa, previously on Kirsten Archive, and Seduction at Murchison Falls previously on DarkSecret.com

Excellent new stories!!

I just finished readiing Expatdad's latest submission to "storiesonline" and must say that it is another super tale of African lust. All of Expatdad's many fans will throughly enjoy his newest story. I am awaiting the further adventure in the Angel series, but these latest stories will do in the mean time!!

Another in The African Seduction series is probably next, but no guarntees when.

expatdad
are there sites where expats give evidences of their real lives ?

Well you can always try the South African crime report sites

Thanks for the update. I now regularly check storiesonline for your newest. Have read them all and hope to see more. I particularly like the story lines, you know innocent white family, prim and proper wife, virginal but curious young daughters and by stories end they are all black cock sluts with reluctant father wanking in the background. Just can't seem to get enough. Keep up the good work.

New story

I have now posted another story.

Khartoum - February 2007.

I don't mormally post this quickly but a number of e-mails from people who have recently visited Sudan triggered the story.

great stories expatdad, r there any other web sites where u can read interracial sex stories for free.

Kyng Kooba...

I found another author who has crafted stories along Expatdad's themes. Check out the "ASSTR" site (a Google search works) and look for stories by "Kyng Kooba". More great stuff! Enjoy!!

Lietritica.com and kirsten Archive, though that is closed to new stories I believe

An Opportunity Taken

Has now been sent to storiesonline.net for those wanting to read it!

Another....

Another great read for all of Expatdad's fans. Not an "Angel" story, but as usual, more super erotic fiction!

expatdad said:
Lietritica.com and kirsten Archive, though that is closed to new stories I believe

I checked the Kristen Archives earlier this evening and noticed several newly-posted stories, effective as of Mar 17.....so it appears that site is accepting new material.

Users who are viewing this thread