• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Experiance during physicals

• Thread starterlexbbclovers
  • Start date

lexbbclovers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2007
I would like to hear some stories of bulls or cucks that have went to the dr. To get a physical.... Please designate if it was a woman or man that gave you the physical and the reaction or comments good or bad when they saw the size if ur cock and balls. Big or small.. I have a physical on tues.

Ps. Does anyone have dr friends that have talked about any of there encounters casually

I had a female DR. and I went in to have some moles removed They were scattered around on my body so the female nurse came in and told me to go ahead and take off my clothes that the Doc would be in shortly. So I stripped down to nothing and put this gown thing on that she had brought in.

While sitting there same as being naked and waiting I got to thinking about me being naked with two clothed females about to come in there and I got a damn hard on. Guess who comes in about 15 seconds later. The lady Doc and the female nurse and I am rock hard.

I couldn't quit thinking about the CFNM situation I was in and kept the hard on during the whole ordeal. They both had full view of it but I never heard them say anything about it.

Thanks anyone have others?

lexbbclovers said:
Thanks anyone have others?

Great topic, great thought. maybe more response in an additional section, though not sure where it would fit in, I would love to see some good recolections.

While the female nurse and Dr kept professional, there is a good chance they at least had some thoughts that they kept inside, and if the poster of this situation was a hung black man, you know there pussies could have been steaming when they got home or called their favorite black studs.

Users who are viewing this thread