Extreme Bnwo

• Thread starterBNWOSnow
  • Start date

BNWOSnow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2023
From my many visits to Bnwo subreddits, forums, chats etc that there are supporters that support and use force and and extreme methods for the BNWO. I would be interested in chatting with anyone that would like to chat about this topic and anyone that supports this method as well. No judgment or anything like that. My DMs are open

• Love
Reactions: Tabauthor, throwback, Bnwoslave and 2 others
What kinds of force are you referring?

ok so the either end of the spectrum there

Yeah. I’m curious as to how far people are willing to go. What the community is saying about it

LadySnowBNWO said:
Yeah. I’m curious as to how far people are willing to go. What the community is saying about it
Me’too! I’m seeing it more and more and it’s growing. I have my own theories on how this will play out but we’ll see

LadySnowBNWO said:
Me’too! I’m seeing it more and more and it’s growing. I have my own theories on how this will play out but we’ll see
Lol I just want to see a BBC penetrate my wife and th easiest way to get her to do it

8G8ZofI8.jpeg uziM6FOe.jpeg mb4g1VPb.jpeg kucou4zD.jpeg BAZBpA2O.jpeg zrDQjXh9.jpeg 55qdwndN.jpeg LTX0EHFT.jpeg Ipmj9rjo.jpeg DAFkfHSm.jpeg uWfCu55X.jpeg Pe21VzDv.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, hairbear1954 and slaveofmyown
LadySnowBNWO said:
From my many visits to Bnwo subreddits, forums, chats etc that there are supporters that support and use force and and extreme methods for the BNWO. I would be interested in chatting with anyone that would like to chat about this topic and anyone that supports this method as well. No judgment or anything like that. My DMs are open
BNWO means Brave New World Order

Read more at What does BNWO mean? - Definition of BNWO - BNWO stands for Brave New World Order. By AcronymsAndSlang.com

Bbc

IMG_9162.jpeg

Reactions: ckc
********* to how.......we have to MAKE BNWO into the new culture and new society reality. If whites don't accept, we WILL FORCE them to submit and surrender to Black Power. The future is Black. ********* to how is HAS TO and WILL happen.

• Haha
Reactions: tarsaiu, TyraPepper, Aleksandrman and 4 others
mmm

1666238391_1-titis-org-p-big-black-penis-pics-chastnaya-erotika-1.jpg name1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WhtBoiLuvBNWO, WhiteLyfe, HornyCouplee and 1 other person
RickBBC said:
********* to how.......we have to MAKE BNWO into the new culture and new society reality. If whites don't accept, we WILL FORCE them to submit and surrender to Black Power. The future is Black. ********* to how is HAS TO and WILL happen.
LOL good luck with that

Reactions: Matureplay
lovemilfass said:
Lol I just want to see a BBC penetrate my wife and th easiest way to get her to do it

8G8ZofI8.jpeg uziM6FOe.jpeg mb4g1VPb.jpeg kucou4zD.jpeg BAZBpA2O.jpeg zrDQjXh9.jpeg 55qdwndN.jpeg LTX0EHFT.jpeg Ipmj9rjo.jpeg DAFkfHSm.jpeg uWfCu55X.jpeg Pe21VzDv.jpeg
She's hot and definitely deserves BBC breeding 😍❤️🙏♠️

Reactions: hikawade
A great fantasy, but in my opinion this isn't a good idea or really necessarily. It seems clear that a fair number of white women and submissive white men crave submission to BBC already. We just need society to open up and accept it, something like marriage equality and LGBT rights. It will surely snowball and spread on its own quickly enough after that.

thumbnail_xray.jpg Depth.jpg 1.jpg z14.jpg example3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: tarsaiu, Bnwoslave, Keirafoxesss and 2 others
LadySnowBNWO said:
I absolutely believe it is the right of pur superior black race to use force if necessary to own and rule over us whites. Feel free to hit me up!

New to this (wonderful) thread but thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.

I am not a big fan of violence, but have had my share of CNC fantasies about being a compliant sex slave. I would have liked having my contact information and even address shared behind my back, and then have strangers call or show up unannounced at all hours expecting to be serviced.

At some point, I'd be ordered to strip and pack my sissy things, and then be led out to a car while naked and blindfolded. After a 1-2 hour trip I'd find myself in a nondescript condo without any idea where I was or any money, ID, or street clothes.

l'd eventually lose track of how many men I'd been with and the number of days or weeks it has been. At some point they would be done with me and take me home, but by then it would be my new life and I would just be waiting to be abducted again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ckc and h5t6ca