Facials

• Thread startercaoh
  • Start date

caoh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2006
Ladies, how many of you take facials from your BBC? Do you like it or just do it because your bull demands it? Does your white husband get the same treatment?

Along with rimjobs, dutifully taking a load to the face is an incredibly hot act of submission.

Giving me a facial is just something he wants to do from time to time and I've come to expect it. He loves to get it in my hair ....it is messy, but it really seems to turn him on. Maybe it is an act of submission or humiliation ..... and I don't know why but I do enjoy it ... maybe because it pleases him.

That is exactly how my wife, and I, and our Bull, all feel......and we do both for him on demand. My wife loves his cum no matter where he puts it!............AND.....we simply love pleasing this man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree completely with 816ac it is all about pleasing him.

I love facials (and on my boobs or tummy) no matter whom its from..Hubby, a lover, or a swing partner. I dont know if its a form of submission on my part as I get pleasure of seeing a man orgasm and think of it as a tribute to me :flash:

Hmm

This is extreme huh.

Topic needs relocataion.

Facial

I don't consider it submission. I like seeing cum shoot out of the head of a big black cock. And there is always so much cum! I always gather it with my fingers and lick my fingers. Drives the guy crazy.

I love having my face coated. It is such a turn on when I have a set of balls in my mouth and the guy rubs it out all over my face.