• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Family Guy on Sunday

• Thread starterdirtbag73
  • Start date
D

dirtbag73

This isn't exactly cuckolding but on Family Guy on Fox on Sunday one of the characters named Brian tries to date this 20s white girl and ends up with her 50 year old mom instead (I like the cougar action). Then the daughter brings home 3 black guys and takes them to her room and on the way up they ask the mom if she wants to join and she says, 'No, I'll sit this one out."

I love Fox.

It sounds nasty. :)

family guy is a great show, they throw in taboo things like that all the time...

If you think that was something, look at yesterday's show - it has Lois meeting a former boyfriend who is a black guy named Jerome - this was a great episode

Loose lois??

The best scene was the heimlich scene... Total cuck scenario right there. And then of course there's the obligatory Gay Stewie comment.

"I'll have what she's having"

Lois is so Horny

Yeah, the Seth McFarland series is truly ground-breaking. He has on more then occasion pointed out that there is a huge difference between Fox Entertainment, and Fox News.

I believe I'm correct when I say that Family Guy was the first animated series to be nominated for an Emmy. Best Comedy Series.

Lois (depending upon which episode you are watching) was either something akin to a virgin before she got married, or a total slut. Usually a slut.

She did of course cuck Peter when Clinton talked her into bed. The language used between them implies that Bill entered both her front and rear passages.

I also got a kick out of Peter discovering that his son Chris was hung like a pony. He can't explain it to Lois so he takes her into Chris's room, where he lies sleeping. Peter pulls back the covers so Lois can get a look at her son's cock. "Oh my."

Stewie. What a tortured soul. Megan. Destined for a sex change operation I think.

Love it.

Sunday was Super

OMG! Quagmire gets Lois in bed ready to fuck, and can't get a hard-on!

Peter loses his memory, and screwing Lois is like the first time all over again.

Lois loves the new Peter (no pun intended) until Peter brings home Tiffany Thiessen because he doesn't remember marrying Lois. They don't say as much but Peter obviously put the wood to her in his martial bed.

She gets pissed takes the kids and moves into a low rent motel.

Good ole Glen finds out and plays it so smooth.

Regardless, it only took Lois (who hadn't lost her memory) two days before she was more then willing to spread them for someone who she wanted to throw in jail in an earlier episode for being a perv.

I'm waiting for the episode where we have mistaken idenity and Lois gets to sample Chris's huge cock.

Love that show.

Family Guy MILF Episode

Wow! Sunday's was great. Peter pointed out grey hair on Lois's head, and in general inferred that she wasn't so hot anymore.

Meg finally hitches up with a normal good looking boyfriend. The boyfriend tells Lois that she's beautiful. Lois ends up spying on Meg and friend while they make out on the couch imagining that it's her.

After talking to Joe's wife, and finding out that she'd cucked Joe with someone she met on the Internet, Lois decides she wants Meg's boy. She intentionally sends Meg on an errand, and won't let her boyfriend tag along.

She asks the boyfriend one question about her greying hair, and he asks, "What grey hair?" He tells her he thinks she's a MILF. She fucking attacks him, has her shirt off in a heart beat. She wants his young cock. Of course Meg pops back in, and catches them ruining it for Lois.

Great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread