• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Famous cuckold fetishists throughout history

• Thread starterTheJealousType
  • Start date

TheJealousType

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2011
To the best of my knowledge, I am not a cuckold fetishist, but I have OCD, and over the past year, I've been having intrusive thoughts over whether I might secretly be a cuckold fetishist or might become one as a result of my constant obsessing over the subject. Nothing has happened to validate these fears, but since cuckold fetishism seems to be (with all due respect) one of the most looked down upon sexual fetishes, and I hate the thought of being an object of contempt, these fears, however irrational, are difficult to suppress.

I'm hoping that by learning about admirable figures throughout history who were cuckold fetishists, I might begin to see the fetish in a different light, and hopefully, then my fears will gradually dissipate. So far, some of the famous cuckold fetishists I've found about in my research include Leopold von Sacher-Masoch (with whom many of you are probably familiar), Salvador Dali, and James Joyce.

Do you guys know of anyone else?

inf_shop said:
a fairly known cuck situation is of course Jesus and his mom, in all likelyhood jesus was the son of some Roman Centurion

===========

:rolleyes:

inf_shop said:
a fairly known cuck situation is of course Jesus and his mom, in all likelyhood jesus was the son of some Roman Centurion

I realize you're kidding, but I would just like to reiterate for anyone reading this that I'm not talking about cases of famous men who were cuckolded, but of famous men who were cuckold fetishists.

Users who are viewing this thread