• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasies

• Thread starterRyanBax
  • Start date
R

RyanBax

As new bull just getting into the lifestyle, I found that I also have fantasies when it comes to fucking another man's wife. As a kid, I would sometimes have a thing for my teachers, my coach's wife, or my mom's friends. Now that I delved into this "situation," I would certainly like to live out some of these fantasies by fucking a schoolteacher or something like that. I'm currently engaged in a cuckold situation with one of my sisters teammates' mom. I'm wondering if there are any other soccer moms, schoolteachers, or PTA members here who are into this lifestyle. Its a real turn on for a young buck like my self.

It is a common fantasy of many young men to fuck older women, especially the wives of someone they know, or women who are in "power" positions, like teachers and coaches.

It is too bad there is not some way for this to happen without putting either party in jeopardy. I do believe that a young man learns much quicker what fucking is all about if he first fucks an older woman before going on to fucking girls his own age.

Why don't you husbands you there make your wives' pussies available to young guys? You would all three benefit!!

Yes... Yes... Yes. I know I'm not the only guy who fantasizes about this. My friends often relate the same thing. I can still remember the mom of a teammate of mine that was really good-looking. I would often jack-off in the shower thinking about her. I still can't get her out of my head. I'd still put it to her- to this day.

RB, you love fucking with mature grannies???:eek: How old are you by the way?

Welcome!

RyanBax said:
As new bull just getting into the lifestyle, I found that I also have fantasies when it comes to fucking another man's wife.

Yes, of course...

RyanBax said:
As a kid, I would sometimes have a thing for my teachers, my coach's wife, or my mom's friends.

In the ninth grade, I used to fantasize about fucking my algebra teacher.

RyanBax said:
Now that I've delved into this "situation," I would certainly like to live out some of these fantasies by fucking a schoolteacher or someone like that. I'm currently engaged in a cuckold situation with one of my sisters teammates' mom. I'm wondering if there are any other soccer moms, schoolteachers, or PTA members here who are into this lifestyle. Its a real turn on for a young buck like my self.

You might post an advert in the "Meeting Place" section of this forum stating you have the hots for [married, presumably] "soccer moms, schoolteachers, or PTA members." That's what that section is for. Include some specifics like your age and the age-range of "woman authority figures" you want to fuck. Also, state how candidates can discreetly get in touch with you. A suitable MO via this forum would be for them to send you a "Personal Message" (PM). You could then exchange preferably-anonymous e-mail addresses for further correspondence, to see if you want to take it to the level of exchanging photos, then a phone conversation, then a computer phone conversation with a webcam, etc.

You might also run an advert in Adult Friend Finder. It will cost you some bucks to subscribe, it isn't too expensive. You might also consider an advert on Craig's list. On AFF and Craig's list, as well as here, I suggest taking care to refrain from saying or implying you're soliciting sex for money to avoid getting busted (potentially) by law enforcement.

Oh yeah Custer. I'm already on those sites. I'm actually chatting-up another woman, besides my first and regular couple(Don and Julia). We're still in the initial stages though. We should be getting into some action soon. I never new what a fucking turn-on it is to fuck a married woman while her husband is standing there watching. Its really more than just the sex with the woman- its a total mindfuck. Usually, you'd get fucking killed for it be a raving mad hubby, but now- here I am fucking a good-looking wife and mother of three while her husband watches me pound her sweet spot. AWESOME!

Oh... I'm 27 Pinky.

RyanBax,

RyanBax said:
Oh yeah Custer. I'm already on those sites.

OK... so you're already doing the obvious. You might have mentioned that. Are you advertising on this forum? I looked at the "Meeting Place" section but didn't see anything from you.

RyanBax said:
I'm actually chatting-up another woman, besides my first and regular couple (Don and Julia). We're still in the initial stages though. We should be getting into some action soon.

Sounds like you're on your way. Is your married-woman-in-waiting the kind of female authority figure you have the hots for?

RyanBax said:
I never new what a fucking turn-on it is to fuck a married woman while her husband is standing there watching. It's really more than just sex with the woman — it's a total mindfuck.

I'll have to take your word for it. The closest I've come is fucking a married woman while her husband was living upstairs in the same house. (They had separated, but he didn't have anyplace else to live.)

RyanBax said:
Usually, you'd get fucking killed for it by a raving mad hubby...

Daily news stories would seem to suggest that...

RyanBax said:
...but now, here I am fucking a good-looking wife and mother of three while her husband watches me pound her sweet spot. AWESOME!

Amazing, isn't it, what some people are driven to by marital sexual boredom...

RyanBax said:
I'm 27 Pinky.

I'm familiar with "27 years old," but what kind of an age is "27 Pinky"? Anyway, it sounds very nice. You have many years ahead of you of enjoying the pleasures of fucking other men's wives.

—Custer

I looked at the "Meeting Place" section but didn't see anything from you.

I haven't advertised here yet, Custer. I'm pretty busy with CL, AM, and AFF. I will though.

what kind of an age is "27 Pinky"?

I meant that for Pinkyrod 'cause he asked my age.

So...RyanBax is a young and highly experienced fucking machine...?lol:D

Great topic. My wife is new to all of this and she feels that she would love the attention of some young studs as they would offer a lot of benefits, but at 40 she feels too old. I tell her she is crazy and repeat much of what has been said already, many young guys really enjoy a fantasy about an older woman. My wife is currently focused on the older guys of 50 and 60 and I wish she would accept there are many young studs out there who are probably jerking off thinking about her right now.

Oh, no doubt CJ. I'm really attracted to mature women, as are all my friends. Every young guy has these fantasies. Now that MILF and Cougar are getting thrown out there more often, it only makes it more appealing. There's something about a nice-looking sophisticated woman that gets my engine going. You're wife definetly needs to try a young buck.

Pinky, I just like to fuck. If there are women who's husbands let my have their pussies, I'm all for it. Whenever I get to Asia, I will definetly hit you up for some of your wife's tasty Japanese sushi

Users who are viewing this thread