• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasize about my wife with her ex

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
shellbeyourslut said:
Wonderful situation. Congrats. That must be such an unbelievable turn on and satisfying feeling, sitting there at the family function, looking across at him and remembering how good his cum tasted out of your wife's pussy just a few days before.

It was awesome! After he started fucking Kate again he always seemed nervous when we were together at some family event, like he was worried that I may have found out he was fucking my wife. Maybe it was just my imagination. I thought it was hot that he thought that I did not know he was fucking Kate.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, Theramblingman and littlecucky
mstevens75 said:
Last night she had me shave her before we fooled around. As we were kissing to get going, I was rubbing her clit and kissing her neck. As I was rubbing her clit, I asked told her to pretend it was his tongue on her clit while we were kissing. I then asked if he liked her clean shaven pussy and it was like a tidal wave she got so wet at that instant. I then told her to continue thinking of his warm tongue while we kissed and I wanted her to moan in my mouth while we kissed and she thought of him. She ended up having an orgasm just from me rubbing her clit....that never happens. What a turn on it was.

I've always said pussies don't lie. There are some fantasies or recall of experiences that are so powerful in her mind, it makes their pussy get very wet and usually leads to squirting.
As an example, my wife used to take a private vacation once a year with a married couple at their house. Every time I would talk about her eating his wife's pussy, she would get incredibly wet, start flowing like a river, then have huge, multiple squirts.
Getting wet and even having a squirt was not unusual for her, so for her to get that excited and cum bigger than usual was quite remarkable. Her pussy was telling on her, letting me know she got off on the idea or experience.

Well, it looks like 2020 isn’t the year to make this happen :(. Hoping 2021 brings more opportunities and I can have some updates about making this fantasy a reality!

Reactions: Erinwhitemom and robandkate
it'a slow, but deliberate process. small steps usually turn bigger.

Reactions: toolman and mstevens75
mstevens75 said:
Well, it looks like 2020 isn’t the year to make this happen :(. Hoping 2021 brings more opportunities and I can have some updates about making this fantasy a reality!
Any new developments

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Not really. I know his band is going to start playing again this summer, I think going to watch them play could be my best bet. She said he has invited us to watch them play and have a drink afterwards. Seems like the perfect scenario to me.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom
mstevens75 said:
Not really. I know his band is going to start playing again this summer, I think going to watch them play could be my best bet. She said he has invited us to watch them play and have a drink afterwards. Seems like the perfect scenario to me.
Maybe she could go without you or you could take her then have to leave her there and he could bring her home.

Reactions: toolman and Erinwhitemom
msbevw said:
Maybe she could go without you or you could take her then have to leave her there and he could bring her home.
That is a great idea. I will have to suggest that.

Reactions: toolman and Erinwhitemom

Users who are viewing this thread