• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantastic experience in China

• Thread starterpaultravel
  • Start date

paultravel

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2009
We are a nice mixed couple living in Asia(i am european, she is chinese). We have had few nice experiences in swinging, meeting other couples through internet.
The latest encounter was by far the most exciting to me...
After few exchange by email, we agreed to meet last week this Chinese couple for dinner. Great talks, good fit and feel for everyone, so we decided to head up to their home for a special session.
What happened after was really surprising to me. Before we started, the man told us that he did not wanted to participate, but just wanted to watch his wife being banged. This is the first time this happen to me...
The 3 of us started to kiss, the husband sitting down in a couch next to the bed with a glass of wine.
We then started undress eachothers with me gently licking the wife pussy while she was licking my wife's.
Fantastic sex for a couple of hours... but most of all, a incredible revelation to me...
I felt extremely excited by the situation, having to get inside this woman, in front of her husband, happily watching. I am a man of fantasies, but never experienced something so intense. This is how I started to look into this lifestyle and found this website... My god, I love it!!!

Congratulations Paul - sounds like you had a fantastic night :) Two hot Asian women to play with, and an eager watcher.

Glad you found this site, and I look forward to hearing how things develop. It would appear that your new friend is of the voyeuristic/sharing type cuckold rather than some of the other examples you will read about here. As (for that matter) are you, since you were prepared for your wife to be with him.

Some people on here work from reality - others live in total fantasy (like ME) - you'll soon start spotting who is who, but it's all good as long as we're enjoying ourselves :D

Thanks for your post Greymaster. Yes, i am learning everyday by reading this website. Just regret that there are not than many members here is Asia and i hope this will be a growing community.
Not easy to meet nice people into the same type of fantasies.
Everyone here should be welcome to contact me to share experience and why not meet if the feeling is good!
Let's all enjoy and have fun!

this is great i would love to meet other couples in China but how ?

You should come and visit China!! If you can't, we can still do webcam!

lucky, lucky man!
Is it true what they say about chinese women, are they really tighter than any other?

Users who are viewing this thread