fantasy to reality

• Thread startermywife4IR
  • Start date

mywife4IR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2009
Need some opinions please, my 34yo wife has been with my aid been using this dildo and watching these films with me for the past 18months, would love this fantasy to become reality, she´s never had BBC before but i never saw her as excited sexually before we started viewing these flicks together,

In your opinion is it likely that she wants real bbc as its obvious how turned on she is during the movies!! please advise or give some tips to make this happen. Thanks

Attachments

• 3000007372.jpg
    3000007372.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 487
  • gfilm5.jpg
    gfilm5.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 454
  • gfilm6.jpg
    gfilm6.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 382
  • gfilm3.jpg
    gfilm3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 456
  • gfilm4.jpg
    gfilm4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 385
STay at it with her but do not nag about it. set up opportunities for her to meet men and to flirt. next thing you know, you will have a nice little mulatto baby all your own!!

V

I can understand your desires to see your wife take a hung black cock. I too have these same desires and have been sharing them with my Filipina Wife. I also bought her a black dildo for her pleasure. She loves the feel of the fullness and how it hit the back of her pussy. Some day I also hope to see my wife enjoying many black cocks. Good luck to us all. Oh, but I do not wish for her to get pregnant, just to enjoy many hung black cocks!