• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Farewell Kik

• Thread starterYumadom
  • Start date

Yumadom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2017
So apparently I've been banned from KIK lol oh well. If anyone is looking to find me online, I've moved to Telegram. PM me here with your telegram nick and a nude pic of your wife. Let's see who dares.

is there any way to open a telegram account without having to give them your phone number?

no, but it will not show it to anyone unless you have them saved in your contacts on your cell.

Yumadom said:
no, but it will not show it to anyone unless you have them saved in your contacts on your cell.
I don't want hubby to find out kik was pretty good as long as i deleted it when done. Whatsapp needed my phone number and showed my contacts on it so i deleted it. What other chat apps do you use with emphasis on discretion?

The problem I have with KIK, and most users probably don't realize, is that they collect your device information and if they ban you, they don't just lock out your account, they lock out your device to prevent you from registering a new account. I have a temp account but I had to use an old, slow, unactivated cell. I am not going to hotspot it and carry it around just to have kik.

Beyond telegram and wechat, I haven't used any that don't at least require your cell # to sign up for. I like telegram because of the groups and channels. I can re-create my trophy room as a channel where subscribers can see the pics of sluts I post but they cannot ruin it by posting. I have created a dice group where users can interact with eachother. Plus telegram has PC software for it too and a portable version for windows that doesn't require you to install it.

But if anyone has any other suggestions for apps I would certainly entertain looking into them.

I use both Kik and Telegram. Yes, having the desktop app for Telegram is nice. But, how does one get banned from Kik?

IDK. I logged in and found myself banned. I contacted them to ask why and they would only reply that they would not unban my account. So they were completely useless. I'm sure some little pussy got upset and filed a complaint.

Yumadom said:
IDK. I logged in and found myself banned. I contacted them to ask why and they would only reply that they would not unban my account. So they were completely useless. I'm sure some little pussy got upset and filed a complaint.

Strange, but possible.

yeah, IDK

Users who are viewing this thread