• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fathers and babies

• Thread starternaxos
  • Start date

naxos

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2004
I was asked these the other night by a woman I am seeing and thought it was a good question to post here:

How many black men after knocking up a white woman have anything to do with the baby after he/she is born? How many want to?

In my own case, I have had none. That was the decision of the woman and her hubby -- but I am hoping to change that sometime.

Yes, so far I have impregnated three white women married to white men. I love all three of my sons. They all have my last name. They all know that I am their daddy. They see their mother's husbands as just guys who live with them. I am the only one who can teach them what it means to be a black man in America.

In my case, my daughter knows her father but he is more like a special uncle and she looks to my husband as her "daddy". It is the way I knew it had to be. I think my lover would play a larger role in her life but I have kept it this way for her sake as much as mine.

From what I've seen around my area, I'll have to say most of our black fathers have done a pretty good job taking responsibility for their IR dalliances. In fact, judging from the attendant and rising number of IR marriages, many of these children will thankfully have the chance for a real family setting to grow up in.

Which is as it should be, if you're going to bring children into the world.

Sorry if I sound like I'm preaching, but each has their own thoughts in this matter. Many thrill to the idea of the virile black guy successfully breeding some sweet "snowflake" (to quote one of our more proficient members), and then moving on to his next unsuspecting conquest.

From what I can discern from reading some of these posts, many men (both white and black) fantacize about this lifestyle by promoting an IR breeding agenda without regard for the consequences. I guess this is OK for fantasy purposes, but lets try to balance these flights of sensual fancy with some of the attendant consequences.

But I applaud the inclusion of this post. The subject is right on.

Cheryl

Love to see some family pictures :) where on the web can you find them?

download.php

SandyWho said:
In my case, my daughter knows her father but he is more like a special uncle and she looks to my husband as her "daddy". It is the way I knew it had to be. I think my lover would play a larger role in her life but I have kept it this way for her sake as much as mine.

So when you became pregnant with your daughter was this something that was planned beforehand with your husband as a fetish thing? Or is this result of unplanned bareback sex with your black lover?

Hi jib-

No, this was not planned and I was seperated from my hubby when I got pregnant. Having said that, I do not want to leave the impression that my daugter was not wanted by me, it was just unplanned.

Users who are viewing this thread