• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

feminine orgasms

• Thread starterBlackDomLdog
  • Start date

BlackDomLdog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2004
West Allis, WI
groups.yahoo.com
My wife and I get off on making each other come...but she has had a fetish for seeing pics of white women coming on a Black dick.

I know this site is for white women...married, dating, or not - that crave Black men...and the topic of feminine orgasms should be a topic that MANY should provide input.

I would provide pics...but in light of the harassment/vandalism debacle I experienced yesterday, am unable to provide ANY pics - including from my yahoo group. (I am in the process of closing it by Friday.)

I want to know if any Black men in this forum get off on seeing a white slut, girlfriend, wife, fuck buddy, or friend with benefits...having an orgasm. Also, explain what she does. (Moan, Groan, scream, yell, thrash about the bed, etc.)

Keep the topic on track...as I would hope pics are supplied...EVEN if they are from another website. (make sure you don't violate copyrights. lol)

Nuts

I do have this thing about seeing a white pussy or for that matter of fact, any pussy creaming on a black or hell any kind of dick.

And I add, don't get me started on the subject of Squirters...

the ultimate orgasms..

Damn...one-upped. lol

I do have this thing about seeing a white pussy or for that matter of fact, any pussy creaming on a black or hell any kind of dick.

And I add, don't get me started on the subject of Squirters...

the ultimate orgasms..

I forgot to add that subject...thanks, Travler

As a matter of fact...my wife does SQUIRT when she comes. (This is after she comes five times.)

No more on that subject...as I may open pandora's box too wide. lol

Trying to get a casual pic of me and my wife to post...one moment.

doing a test pic from another site...

IF this doesn't work...will have to download, then attach my own pics...

angelraw%20006yy_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• 1bbc.jpg
    1bbc.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 4dfb.jpg
    4dfb.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 9c73.jpg
    9c73.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread