• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Filipina wife 4 older black stud

• Thread starterarizonaeagle
  • Start date

arizonaeagle

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2005
White hubby, filipina wife in east valley of Phoenix,AZ. I'm looking for an older40's-50's black stud to black my wife. She's 5' 120lbs 34B w/ big sensitive nips, pretty face, long hair 49yo. Must be a gentleman w/ class. Drop me a line. She's a tiger in bed!

10" Black Cock

I got a 10" black cock for the lady but I'm in LA... email me at "govane at yahoo dot com" and maybe we can work something out.... I'm 48 yrs old....

Attachments

• suckcock3.jpg
    suckcock3.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 2,537
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
BBC travel to AZ every month

I travel to AZ every month on business, live in dallas. 5'10" 210 lbs, business executive. BBC 9in lenght, 2in wide, 6in around
mh1526@comcast.net

Attachments

• 1799702.57680_1__167.jpg
    1799702.57680_1__167.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 170
Filipina wife being blacked

Did you ever find someone to black your wife? I'm a 38 year old , 6'2" 200 lbs good looking black man in AZ that works in the east valley (Scottsdale). I'm hung with a thick rock hard 7.5- 8inch cock and I'm heavy and repeat cummer. I'm very upscale and classy . If interested contact me at goodlooknblkm23@hotmail.com and put DC in subject line.

DC Yes I'm still looking. Lets meet up and discuss a game plan

Hi, I'm heading to Phoenix next month. Would she be interested in showing me around, in return i'll do everything I can to make her happy.

Users who are viewing this thread