• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Filled

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
Not been here for a while, thought you guys might enjoy one of my wife's latest results...:clap:

Nice, be interested to hear how the results pan out in say,,,,9 months

Won't happen

Mike and Chris said:
Nice, be interested to hear how the results pan out in say,,,,9 months

Not to give a smart a double s reply M&C, but I'd say it won't be happening, (sorry) because believe it or not, newcpl2 says she is 60. Yes, I said 60!!! Search his posts and see that is what he has said. I can't hardly believe it either because she dang sure doesn't look it. Hats off to her. Looking good! Mighty good!

lucky lucky wife

Excellent!!!

Excellent outcome........... pun intended....

Yes, 60 years old indeed...

Got a request for the other angle... hope this fits the bill!

:)

beautiful very beautiful

if she is six she aint making no babies... come on guys, use your big heads for one fucking minute... plus W & E put it out there... new story same pics

newcpl2 said:
Yes, 60 years old indeed...

Got a request for the other angle... hope this fits the bill!

:)
Wow, where are you guys located?!

She is 60 years young, not 60 years old. That's for sure.

The best mature pussy I've seen ever.

Congratulations

newcpl2 said:
Not been here for a while, thought you guys might enjoy one of my wife's latest results...:clap:

We need more sexy matures like your wife.

PA_HandsomeBlkMale said:
if she is six she aint making no babies... come on guys, use your big heads for one fucking minute... plus W & E put it out there... new story same pics

not sure what the "new story same pics" comment is? These are new pics... I should know, I took them a few weeks ago and they haven't been posted anywhere before now. She has of course appeared in other pictures here from previous encounters.

Thanks for the compliments btw guys, much appreciated.

Will & Eve said:
I hate to be such a drudge about this...but how hard is it to figure out that you put pix of your wife in the Wife Pix forum?

Do I have to constantly babysit you folks?

;)

Yeah sorry, I was trying to seperate them from all the "what would you like to do to my totally ******* wife so I can jerk off" pics...

Users who are viewing this thread