• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally got my wish

• Thread starter69tattoo
  • Start date

69tattoo

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2007
I have to say i finally got my wish,for the past year i have been asking my girl to get with this black guy that we met from a swingers site,she has played with him many times i have always been present during our fuck sessions and she loves it. I told her she can meet with him anytime i'm at work.I happen to be on yahoo messanger this wed and he signed on and asked if we were free to meet up i told him i had to work but Linn was free tonight ,so i gave him her cell #,he told me he would call her a few minutes later my cell rang Linn told me MrX called , so i said are you gonna meet up with him ,i dunno she said i'm gonna call him later to talk ,that was the end of our discussion, as i was getting ready for work i noticed the tight pants and hot shirt she was wearing, her ass looked amazing ,nice big and round, 42DDD tits ,this girl is made for fucking,black men love here body
Driving to work i get a call and Linn tells me she is going to have a visitor at 11pm tonight ,i almost drove off the road my cock got rock hard, my head was spinning i had the sweats i wanted to pull over and jerk off i was finally getting my wish, i told her in the past i wanted to be in a cuckold relationship,we have been to many swing parties ,we enjoyed the interracial parties the most , nothing like seeing her take a really big black cock that makes her squirt.
When Linn and i met MrX he was just what we were looking ,athletic,easy on the eyes, good conversationalist. Linn really clicked with him and the had some really hot fuck sessions but most of all a nice 10" cock,MrX had a lil secret and it didn't come out to many month later,one night him and i were talking on yahoo and he told me how much he loved fucking lin and really wanted to share my cock with her my jaw hit the floor he told me he is bisexual and loved cock and pussy,so since then we have had the best threesomes
11pm and all i can think about is her having the best sex of her life with a 10"black cock hitting her g-spot that is all i could think about 6 more hours till 4am and i'm stuck at a post in the middle of nowhere..
4 A.M. i get home and she is till awake with the biggest smile the bedroom smells like ,pussy,cock,cum all around yummie sex i ask her to tell me everything and all she can say is use your imagination, my cock was rock hard ,we wound up having some really hot sex that morning and her pussy smelled awesome ,freshly used,
All i can say is i got my wish ,next time i want to video it so i need to get a good recorder feel free too drop me a line and tell me the best one to get to record in the dark

This is some very hot stuff. Did you eat her? PLEASE LET US SEE THAT ASS AND THOSE DDD's. Fresh fucked pussy would also be so very hot. Thanks man and please thank her for me also.:D:p:p:) More More!!!!!

What happened next? Please continue.

MrX and linn will be meeting again soon ,i will let you know what happens ,when it happens be patient, this fun stuff takes time ...

Users who are viewing this thread