• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally showed friend

• Thread starterjubiikeller
  • Start date

jubiikeller

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2019
Norway
Fuck.
After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her 😑🫣

That was just the worst reaction 🤣

I always knew he gravitated towards petite model-style girls, and my wife is a bit more plainfaced with a bit of curves - but I didn’t think he would flat out just not engage.

Reactions: franklyhorny, slaveofmyown, CuckedThreeTimes and 2 others
Bummer... That must have been a big disappointment.

Reactions: franklyhorny, slaveofmyown and jubiikeller
oh.. well beauty is subjective....... post a pic of her on here
let's have a look....

curves are always nice

Reactions: jubiikeller
Londonfox said:
oh.. well beauty is subjective....... post a pic of her on here
let's have a look....

curves are always nice
EE6155B7-6C68-4C94-AB56-3F8F8F46797B.jpeg9593F315-4E49-4D54-B0A4-87755D62CC80.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Kenbcolley, scotchpie, franklyhorny and 32 others
jubiikeller said:
Fuck. After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her 😑🫣

Not all men are attracted to all women (and vice-versa, of course).

You might consider gently mentioning to your wife that she could stand to lose more than a few pounds — and a way to do that would be for you to buy her a gym membership, then for her to begin working out regularly, say 3 times per week, with the aid of a male trainer. And, in addition, for your wife to begin eating a low-carb diet. (The latter is important.) Then, as she gradually becomes more shapely and attractive, she may find she will have sexual access to her (hopefully younger and attractive) gym trainer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regcuckcouple and 69eatmore77
Show it to a black man or a Indian man, they would be all over your wife. She might a bit overweight but looks like her face is really beautiful

Reactions: slaveofmyown, littlesmallie, ljcarm and 1 other person
jubiikeller said:
I think she is a beautiful woman way she is. Don't worry about him not being into her. She deserves the best, and that's someone who wants her no matter what!

Reactions: franklyhorny, slaveofmyown, Nazareth and 1 other person
Reactions: franklyhorny and jubiikeller
thats a shame. to bad it didn't work out

Reactions: ljcarm and jubiikeller
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Cumeatingwife, GHGirl and 1 other person
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.
After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her 😑🫣

That was just the worst reaction 🤣

I always knew he gravitated towards petite model-style girls, and my wife is a bit more plainfaced with a bit of curves - but I didn’t think he would flat out just not engage.
Wow! She's beautiful. Michigan couple very interested!

• Love
Reactions: scotchpie and jubiikeller
His loss, as far as I'm concerned.

A couple of questions if you don't mind...
Did you have a specific intent by sharing with your friend?
What reaction were you looking for?

Reactions: jubiikeller, Missingno and ljcarm
I love her body type! She's a very woman.
Show her to me......see my cock's reaction.
Want to show her backside for us to see? PM is fine too.

Reactions: slaveofmyown and jubiikeller
Nazareth said:
His loss, as far as I'm concerned.

A couple of questions if you don't mind...
Did you have a specific intent by sharing with your friend?
What reaction were you looking for?
I guess I hoped he would maybe have been intrigued and I could show him some more.
Best case: he masturbated to her - semibest: we have great and naughty fun looking and commenting on her.

Worst case: what happened 😆

• Sad
Reactions: slaveofmyown and Nazareth
Very nice lady! Nice hot boobs and nice curves.

jubiikeller said:
I think she has a lovely sexy body , that's what real women look like

jubiikeller said:
Fuck. After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her. 😑🫣

This hasn't been included among the replies, so I'll suggest your friend might have been more interested if you had asked him if he would like your wife to suck his cock. This would be a good next direction, starting.... of course.... with persuading your wife to take an interest in sucking your friend's cock. I mean, why not...? If you wife refuses to suck your cock (as is the case with many married men), it would provide her with a way to attain something she could lord over you (so to speak).

Last edited:
jubiikeller said:
I guess I hoped he would maybe have been intrigued and I could show him some more.
Best case: he masturbated to her - semibest: we have great and naughty fun looking and commenting on her.

Worst case: what happened 😆

It's not the same thing, of course, but I shared some pics with a friend when we would video chat.
When I asked if he would like to see some, he seemed enthusiastic. He had seen her with me when we met the first time, and a time or two at his bro-in-law's place. They never had any kind of interaction to speak of, other than hello and how are you.
The first time was very exciting; he got hard looking at them, I got hard looking at him, and we both jacked off.
The next couple of times he had a similar reaction, but I felt like his enthusiasm was beginning to wane.
Then he seemed to lose interest, like he would quickly get bored and generally wouldn't comment unless I was prompting him to. Also never asked to see them; I always had to make the offer, and soon, that was that.

In any case, it's good to hear of other experiences. Thanks for the reply!

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and jubiikeller

Users who are viewing this thread