• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally showing her

• Thread starterObxedhubby
  • Start date

Obxedhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hey all, I’ve finally decided to show my wife on her, I have wanted her to cuck me for a while but it still hasn’t happened. I’ve always heard comments from random people and even closer friends about how attractive she is, at first it bothered me a whole lot, but now it’s all I wanna hear.

I hope I can make some new friends on here and maybe talk about the lifestyle

IMG_5401.jpeg IMG_5402.jpeg 2023-01-07 02.08.42.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: bluemoon, ddjaneluvsd, rwall and 24 others
Obxedhubby said:
Hey all, I’ve finally decided to show my wife on her, I have wanted her to cuck me for a while but it still hasn’t happened. I’ve always heard comments from random people and even closer friends about how attractive she is, at first it bothered me a whole lot, but now it’s all I wanna hear.

She is definitely beautiful and sexy. Hope your dream cums true

Reactions: JasonBourne and Obxedhubby
She's great and congrats! Have you discussed at all with her? Patience is required, as was with mine.

Reactions: HrdRob and Obxedhubby
BrianMc said:
She's great and congrats! Have you discussed at all with her? Patience is required, as was with mine.
I have brought it a few times, more as a joke, and she just laughed didn’t really comment on it.

Loving all the comments and messages

IMG_5427.jpeg IMG_5414.jpeg IMG_5415.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sswanabe, ddjaneluvsd, baddy145 and 9 others
Interested

Obxedhubby said:
I have brought it a few times, more as a joke, and she just laughed didn’t really comment on it.
Yeah, mine's initial reaction was somewhere between "you're joking" and "not in a zillion years!" (Lol) I just quiet kept at it, re-enforcing the idea. Took years, but finally had a breakthrough and got her shared. Once I started her on that path, she realized there was no looking back, and I made sure of it. ;)

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, littlecucky, sephoro and 1 other person
I’m really appreciating all the feedback
I hope to have her shared irl soon

2023-06-01 16.20.59.jpeg 2023-04-23 06.59.10.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, Dukes, sephoro and 4 others
Obxedhubby said:

She's hot!! I hope it was me she was cucking you with. I love to used her married pussy 🔥🔥

BrianMc said:
Yeah, mine's initial reaction was somewhere between "you're joking" and "not in a zillion years!" (Lol) I just quiet kept at it, re-enforcing the idea. Took years, but finally had a breakthrough and got her shared. Once I started her on that path, she realized there was no looking back, and I made sure of it. ;)
Much like it was with my wife, once she tried it, she liked it and the rest is history.

Reactions: JasonBourne, sephoro and redback
Obxedhubby said:
I’m really appreciating all the feedback
I hope to have her shared irl soon

2023-06-01 16.20.59.jpeg 2023-04-23 06.59.10.jpeg
Delicious 😋

Christy is a total hottie mate. Ty for sharing, dont stop now!

Love reading the comments, I will try to get back to those who messaged me :)

IMG_5423.jpeg 2023-01-07 02.06.15.jpeg 2023-01-07 02.02.19.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, laury, Dukes and 1 other person
Obxedhubby said:

Very sexy you will be a cuckold soon hopefully

Reactions: JasonBourne and Obxedhubby
Very sexy. I love that she wears chokers. I'd put a dog collar on her before I used her hard and sent her home to you after.

Reactions: Obxedhubby
Obxedhubby said:
mm fuck yes, I want to see her take BBC so bad
I am sure she will enjoy BBC. She needs to practice deep throating and be prepaired to be Air Tight

Reactions: Obxedhubby
Obxedhubby said:

bring her to florida i will make sure she cucks you, and you will have no choice but to watch me rock her world nine times before i release my seed deep inside of her womb

Reactions: Thongboy
She's very hot indeed. I'm more of a cuck myself, but if I had the chance I'd fuck her anytime. Judging from the pictures and what you wrote about her, I'd say it's probably only a matter of time before she cucks you. She is probably waiting for the perfect opportunity. And then there will be no stopping. ;)

Reactions: sswanabe and Obxedhubby

Users who are viewing this thread