• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally showing her

• Thread starterObxedhubby
  • Start date
Thanks for sharing. Christy is extremely sexy. Looks like she loves being fucked. She’s built for it and, once that mental dam breaks, she’ll be an insatiable *****. Good luck with it! Enjoy!

Reactions: Obxedhubby and Thongboy
TY all for the comments. We have recently started role playing about it and she really seems to enjoy the idea! Hopefully getting closer to it actually happening

2023-06-01 16.11.39.jpeg 2023-04-23 06.59.10.jpeg 2023-01-07 02.04.26.jpeg

Reactions: baddy145 and Thongboy
Elbowrock said:
Thanks for sharing. Christy is extremely sexy. Looks like she loves being fucked. She’s built for it and, once that mental dam breaks, she’ll be an insatiable *****. Good luck with it! Enjoy!
I can’t wait for it to happen

Thongboy said:
She's very hot indeed. I'm more of a cuck myself, but if I had the chance I'd fuck her anytime. Judging from the pictures and what you wrote about her, I'd say it's probably only a matter of time before she cucks you. She is probably waiting for the perfect opportunity. And then there will be no stopping. ;)
I hope you’re right !!!

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva

Users who are viewing this thread