• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally something to share

• Thread starterdebsbitch
  • Start date

debsbitch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
The wife and I shared a bedroom fantasy for many years. She would go on a date and I would stay home and clean. She had met a couple of guys over a year ago but nothing happened. Two days ago she told me she was going on a date and an hour later said she just might wait. To my surprise she actually went. I figured like before she would chicken out. She made plans to meet him right off the highway and then drive to a secluded spot. She showered and shaved her pussy after having me paint her toes red. She then slipped into a mini skirt without panties and a bra and blouse. She then left with me still thinking she would not do it. After 4 long agonizing hours she returned home. She closed the door and stood there looking at me an I instantly knew she had gone through with it. She called me into the bedroom and told me to lay down. She dropped her skirt and straddled my face. She then told me to be a good bitch and clean her. I did not even ask I just started licking. I was shocked that she had actually fucked someone so you can imagine my surprise when she said "clean it good. I was a bad girl and didn't use a condom". So there I was in shock eating a cream pie. The next day she ordered me to go to clean the seats in her car. I asked why it would be a mess because she could have just got out of the car. She told me it was because she didn't want to drive more so she just fucked him right next to the highway.
About an hour ago she left here to go meet a different guy. This time she didn't even bother with the bra. She did tell me I better be ready to do my job when she gets home since I was her Bitch. I will share more when I find out

If this is even the slightest hint of TRUE, suggest you stop now. Too dangerous. You need to go with her.

First of all every word is true. Second I was not very happy with her choices either, but she is the boss around here and says it isn't up to me to tell her what to do.

Playing with fire.

Yeah 2wheel. I see no way this can end happily if things keep going this way. He is getting nothing out of it and one night she might just disappear forever. For all he knows whoever she sees might be taking photos or movies or they might have a buddy or more waiting for when they have her alone. Like you said, playing with fire.

Users who are viewing this thread