• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally Watching Wife and Her Black Bull

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008

I was finally allowed to watch me wife and her Black Lover on Saturday night. I have seen her with other men, all white and She was certainly in control during those times (For those that do not know my Wife is a Dominatrix as well as my Cuckoldress). To see her with a Black Lover that was clearly in charge was a whole new experience for me. From the moment He walked in the house her focus was on him. She no longer was my Wife, she belonged to Him. She even told me that she was His anytime that they were together not mine at all. He had me give Him my wedding ring which he slide on his little finger because His hand was much too big to fit on his ring finger. My wife was His slut for the rest of the night. When He came it was in her mouth and He told her to go and share it with me. We kissed and pushed His cum back and forth into each other’s mouth until it was all gone. I loved it and so did she.

For those of you that want your wife to take a black lover but she has not, you will be in for a true erotic experience when she does. If you are lucky enough to see them together. My wife has very white creamy skin and he is very dark and the color play between them was fantastic. Having a wife that likes black men is hotter than I could have ever have dreamed for.

the pic is not my wife and her lover just a very close example to what i saw

732688640.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
i got to watch on video after .. my gf and a hung black guy. its amazing youre right
she is currently looking for an even bigger dicked guy now, and ill watch them in person for sure

carina_halerose said:

I was finally allowed to watch me wife and her Black Lover on Saturday night. I have seen her with other men, all white and She was certainly in control during those times (For those that do not know my Wife is a Dominatrix as well as my Cuckoldress). To see her with a Black Lover that was clearly in charge was a whole new experience for me. From the moment He walked in the house her focus was on him. She no longer was my Wife, she belonged to Him. She even told me that she was His anytime that they were together not mine at all. He had me give Him my wedding ring which he slide on his little finger because His hand was much too big to fit on his ring finger. My wife was His slut for the rest of the night. When He came it was in her mouth and He told her to go and share it with me. We kissed and pushed His cum back and forth into each other’s mouth until it was all gone. I loved it and so did she.

For those of you that want your wife to take a black lover but she has not, you will be in for a true erotic experience when she does. If you are lucky enough to see them together. My wife has very white creamy skin and he is very dark and the color play between them was fantastic. Having a wife that likes black men is hotter than I could have ever have dreamed for.

the pic is not my wife and her lover just a very close example to what i saw

============

you sir have reached the bottom rungs of nirvana

MacNfries said:
This pic is not the car I have for sale, but it is a very close example ... :p

Mac you are a funny guy

duke9555 said:
============

you sir have reached the bottom rungs of nirvana

duke
its closer to the top rung then the bottom

carina_halerose said:
duke
its closer to the top rung then the bottom

=-==============

the upper rungs are when the black man controls
your woman 100% denies you access she falls in deep
passionate romantic love with him and bears his children
and you get a 2nd job to support both of them :p

Oh yes Mac lets restore this beauty

MacNfries said:
This pic is not the car I have for sale, but it is a very close example ... :p

I know males love of cars is different from the love of hot women, but oh just as real. Lets restore that beauty to her rightfull beauty.

duke9555 said:
=-==============

the upper rungs are when the black man controls
your woman 100% denies you access she falls in deep
passionate romantic love with him and bears his children
and you get a 2nd job to support both of them :p

i am already denied accs exept for oral sex he already has set down rules i must follow. She already confesses deep feelings for him. But i am the one she loves and she would never do anything to change that. She can no longer have childern. i already work two jobs.:p

Users who are viewing this thread