• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finaly

• Thread starter4lingerielover
  • Start date

4lingerielover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2008
For 14 years of marriage I had begged, pleaded, cajoled, been patient etc
Eventuly my wife agreed to go with me to some hotel bars where she could experience chatting and flirting with other men. It all started pretty innocent with her dressed to kill in form fitting leather pants and some type of halter top. After the first night out, when she had been approached by a number of men and chatted we went home to have exeptional sex. She was clearly extremly turned on and woke me at 4 in the morning for more sex.

We did this a few times wit the same results. She always said that she was afraid of my reaction if she ever went through with it. I suggested that she could lock me in a CB cchastity cage so that I would have to be nice to her no matter what. She was a little intimidated locking me up but it was fun for an hour or two.

One night at her suggestion we rented a room in a swanky hotel where she had met some appealing men on previous occasions. On entering the room I was really hot for her. After a pretty quick fuck she commented that it was good that my cock was now soft because she wanted to lock it up, laying back on the bed I could feel her lubing my cock so that it slid into the tube and heard the lock click.

She then went and took a really long shower to in her words "clean myself up"
She came out of the bathroom with her face made up in what could only bedescribed as a very sluty look.

She then pulled out a super sexy red lace gstring, asked me if I liked it, and then said good, but it is not for you. I sat there watching her slowly get dressed into her sexy outfit, everytime she saw me staring at her she commented that I shouldnt get too excited because it was not for me.

In the elevator on the way up to the bar on the top floor of the hotel she became a cold bitch to me more or less telling me to stay away from her. When I asked why she told me that she was meeting someone and I was not to interfrere or my cock would stay locked forerever.

She exited the elevator before me and went to meet a man at the bar, it seemd not for the first time, he kissing her on greeting. Sitting behind them at a table I could see their hands were all over eachother and within less than 10 minutes they left.

I waited at the bar for about 2 hours and then she called me on my cellphone invitng me down to the room. Upon entering the room i saw her dressed in a very tight very short leather miniskirt with zippers down the side. She knew that this outfit always drove me crazy. Her hair was messed, the makeup was mostly gone and the bed had clearly been used.

Looking me in the eyes with a michevious and sheepish look she gently led me by the hand to the chair. Sitting in the chair she ordere me to strip. I knew what to do next as we had spoken of it often in fantasy. Geting on my knees I started kissing her feet slowly working my way up her leggs which she parted as i went up. As I got near her pussy I could smeel cum and sticky parts of her thighs had a salty taste. I must admit that i was feeling a little reluctant, but she told me that I had to prove my love and devotion to her if I wanted to get laid.

After eating and cleaning her extensively we moved to the bed, with me begging her to release my cock. Before she would do this she made me tell her how happy i was for her and how pleased i was to be able to support her. She also told me that when i came I would be locked up again untill such time as I had learned to behave properly.

The sex that night was mazing and pretty endless. The next day we said little to eacother about it. But two days later it was time to talk. She told me that she loved me, but that after all my begging she had gooten used to the idea of fucking someone else. She said that at this point the barrier had been broken and that I had better get used to it. That enjoying her pussy was a priveledge not a right and that I would need to be gracious about sharing. That if I was good about it she would still fuck me, and if not I would just have to wait untill she was over it.

Since then she has fucked him 2-3 times per month and me a similar ammount although I would like much more. She has never let me meet her lover, she says it would be too wierd. She also told me that after that first night it was wierd having two men cum in her, and that her lover does not want me to cum in what her considders his sluts pussy, so I now have to use a condom. She says that i should be glad that he still alows her to fuck me. She loves to make me eat her cum filled pussy though, saying that
as I thought it was ok for her to have another dick in her pussy it should be fine for me to eat it.

More recently she has shaved her pussy and changed in other ways too. She loves flirting with him on the cellphone while holding my balls in her hand. Although she is more dominant with me, she has told her lover that in their relationship he should think of her as his personal slut and that there is nothing she will not do if he wants her to. In bed she asks me to teach her how to be a good ***** for him, and when I complain she says that is what you wanted isnt it. She also says that the only way i will get my cock sucked is so that she can practice to be better for him.

I am horneyer than a 17 year old, i think she is hotter than ever, and whenever I feel remotly down about it, she makes me tell her how happy i am to serve her, failure to do so she assures me will lead to prolonged periods of sexual denial. Although this was my idea, she is now more agressive about it, and I feel I am being trained to love it more and think of nothing other than pleasing her.

sounds great

What I liked most about your post was the time it took. My wife and I flirted with the idea about 5 years ago. I have been openly asking her to cuckold me for about 2 years now. I am losing hope but upon seeing the time you have waited gives me hope. Wishing i could be so lucky onday and loved your post

SubHubny

tell us your everyday life. is she dominant on you. does she uses force, whips you or anything similar?

She says that in our evryday life I am more dominant, in that we usualy do what I want, although I make the money and she controls the finances. I would say to outward appearances we seem like a "normal' suburban couple.
We just have this secret life or game we play with eachother.

The changes are that now she can catch my eye in a general conversation in front of freinds and give me a look, we both know she is in control then.
Yesterday moning getting dressed she put on a supersexy white lace gstring. I commented on how great it looked and as she zipped up her pants she said "I am glad you find my new undies very sexy, too bad it is not for you"

So all day she had me calling her asking how her day was going and generaly trying to be in touch. I suppose this is a form of control. Last night when we discussed it she told me that I had to understand that she was sexy for someone else too, and that she liked dressing in some things only for him. When I asked her what this meant she rubbed her pussy and told me that I was going to have to learn to share. Think this is a form of dominance too.

What happened to us was not just fantasy fulfillment. Over the years I became increasingly frustrated at not being able to enjoy and share my fantasies with her. At the same time she felt that I no longer was giving her the love and attention she needed. We both needed something from the other and I suppose we both now give eachother what we need.

There is a bit more to it than mutual recipprocaion, because it is clear that she does not just do this to please me, an inner confidence in her has opened up, and she says she really enjoys being a bad girl. The sex between us is more orgasmic and I find her ultra sexy. My need and desire to stay in her good graces keeps me on my toes and she gets all the love and attention from me she wants.

Got any pics of her? does she allow you to prepare her for her lover?

Not sure what you mean by preparation. She will let me watch her as she gets dressed, but will not let me touch her during this at all, she says i cannot touch her because it is for him.

Very cool....

4lingerielover,

4lingerielover said:
There is a bit more to it than mutual reciprocity. It is clear she does not just do this to please me. An inner confidence in her has opened up, and she says she really enjoys being a bad girl. The sex between us is more orgasmic and I find her ultra sexy. My need and desire to stay in her good graces keeps me on my toes, and she [now] gets all the love and attention from me she wants.

Sounds like an unambiguous success story.

Congratulations!

—Custer

The danger areas seem to be, can she be with two men and maintain a balance. Will she still love me. Can I handle it on a daily basis.

Right now I have no real choice but to as she says "handle it and be happy"
As long as I feel she loves me only or most it is Ok. There is little issue with the sexual side in terms of jealousy etc. As long as she is just someones sex toy slut it is fine, but if more develops then there is a problem, and women are emotional

4lingerielover,

4lingerielover said:
The danger areas seem to be, can she be with two men and maintain a balance. Will she still love me. Can I handle it on a daily basis. Right now I have no real choice, since she says "handle it and be happy."

That's reasonable. Since you pressured her over a very long period of time to take a lover, and she has finally done so (and furthermore, finds she likes it), it's appropriate for her to take the view that it's your obligation to come to terms with the implications of that.

4lingerielover said:
As long as I feel she loves me only, or most, it is OK. There is little issue with the sexual side in terms of jealousy etc. As long as she is just someones sex slut that's fine. But if more develops, there will be a problem. Women are emotional.

Yes, that's certainly among the potential problems from your point of view.

4lingerielover said:
Since [taking her lover] she has fucked him 2-3 times per month and me a similar amount, although I would like much more.

Hm.... it sounds like your wife is getting it, on average, about once or somewhat more per week. That is, somewhere between twice / mo. from her lover and twice / mo. from you => once / wk, up to three times / mo. from each of you => 1.5 times / wk.

Is that enough? Most women who like sex (I gather) can handle more than that.... or if they think more would be too much, they find they can easily handle it as they get into it. This suggests a way to handle your concern re. your wife becoming emotionally involved with her lover may be to begin encouraging her to expand her horizons and take an additional lover. This would enable your wife to substantially increase her sexual satisfaction (probably) while reducing the likelyhood of becoming emotionally involved (i.e., "falling in love") with someone other than you. Others on this forum, including myself, have made this point from time to time. What your wife does along these lines (if anything) will, of course, be up to her — but beginning to encourage her to move in this direction while, of course, talking with her about the reasons, may conceivably be a good strategy.

Regarding one of your earlier comments:

4lingerielover said:
In the elevator on the way up to the bar on the top floor of the hotel, [my wife] became a cold bitch and more-or-less told me to stay away from her. When I asked why, she told me she was meeting someone and I was not to interfere or my cock would stay locked forever.

That must have been a sobering thought. If your wife has taken to requiring you to wear a chastity device and you find it physically uncomfortable, she and you should be aware that additional models (so to speak) are becoming available. One can be found by googling ExoBelt, for example.

4lingerielover said:
She has never let me meet her lover, she says it would be too weird.

Well, that's up to her, I suppose....

4lingerielover said:
She also told me that after that first night it was weird having two men cum in her. Her lover does not want me to cum in what he considers his slut's pussy, so now I have to use a condom.

Your wife requiring you to wear condoms while she rides her lover bareback is a nice touch....

4lingerielover said:
She says that I should be glad he still allows her to fuck me.

Good point....

4lingerielover said:
She loves to make me eat her cum-filled pussy, though, saying since I thought it would be OK for her to have another dick in her pussy it should be fine for me to eat it.

Well, that's an entirely reasonable expectation. It's good to hear that as your wife's cuckold, you are also her after-date cuntsucker. Performing that service is probably assisting with staying in her good graces.

—Custer

First, allow me to congratulate you and welcome you into the ranks of "cuckoldom", if you will.,Having been my wife's cuckold for all 4 yrs of our marriage as well as most of our engagement I can attest to the fact that there is nothing I have ever experienced that is as erotic as knowing the woman I love and am married to is spreading her legs for someone else. I can totally relate to what you said about how "hot" and sexy your wife is to you becasue of what she is doing,and how much satisfaaction you can get form knowing you are pleasing her and serving her by being her cuckold and supporting her in this.

Although my wife was muc quicker to getinto the lifestyle than yours, mainly becasue i have a reall small cock and couldn't satisfy her myself, it sounds like there are alot of similarities between how our wives cuckold us. Mine really enjoys the "being bad" aspect of it too, also loves making me lick her pussy after she has been fucked and is full of her lovers come. he also does enjoy teasing me by holding ot touching my balls when she tells me about her lover(s) or is making plans to see them.,You didn;t specify it,but I am assuming you are locked in the chastity device when she does this,as am I. My wife did stop having sex with me completely ocne she beagn cuckoldingme, and also has decided to keep me in chastity permanently,which is different form your situation since you do get to fuck you rwife yourself still.,but only he rlvoer gets to come in her ,so that is .,i'm sure , a source of excitement.
My wife also has several lovers, rather than just one,and as Custer pointed out, it might be a good idea if youencouraged your wife to do this also as it is a safegaurd against her "falling" for any one guy..Of cours eit also might furthe r limit your access to her pussy,but I think you woul dfind ,as I have ,that that would be a source of excitement rather than a negative,inthe long run.

Big date tomorrow night, I will keep you posted

Hey 4

Please do. Sounds like you have a very sexy hot wife. Please describe her appearance. Even better a photo. No face if you wish. Anyway i am thanking you for the share.:p okdeacon said this. :D

Natural redhead, silky white skin, slim to petitie, really great body small boobs. Innocent girl next door face, and big clit.

Just got off the phone, apparently I am taking her to dinner early tomorrow night, and then she said we are both going to a freinds weekend cabin about an hour away for the evening.

Thanks 4

I must say she sounds like a real prize sir. That lady must be in great demand. Totally happy for you both and will be watching for udates. A tip of the stetson to you and her and again THANKS. You must be very proud. okdeacon

I agree completely that your wife having more than one fuck buddy is the way to go. If she limits herself to one there is a good change that romantic attachment will follow. I think it's best for the romantic attachment to stay with you.

Congratulations!

It's a real high, isn't it?

There's no going back.

Well it seems there is now more than one. On thursday night we first went for dinner, the conversation was "normal" and I did not raise any issues. Then we drove to our freinds weekend cabin. This is a small house with upstairs and downstairs bedrooms, you can pretty much hear anything anywhere in the house. We got there about 9, she went straight to the shower. Comming out of the shower she told me to stand and trun around. My hands were then cuffed, with I think furry cuffs. She pushed me into a chair and made me watch her get dressed.

She put on a red pvc type gstring a wet look top and the same red leather minskirt with zips on the side she wore that first night in the hotel. Then slowly she put on some knee length black boots. I know from expreience that the skirt leaves little to the imgaination. She asked me if I though she looked hot, she knew my answer.
She then sat in a chair oposite me, had me walk on my knees over to her hiked up the skirt a bit and had me lick her pussy. She said she wanted it real wet for the night. Then the shocker. She told me one of my freinds was meeting her there at 10, she would not tell me who. She said that I was to stay in the room. that if I made any noise he would hear and she would bring him up to see me all helpless. She told me that the outfit was too extreme to wear out, but that she was wearing it because any man who saw her dressed like that would know that she was there for fucking.

There I was left sitting in a chair upstairs with a major hardon and my hands tied behind my back, I was afraid to move or make any noise. I could hear music and sounds donstairs, there were voices but I could not make out who he was. I heard the bedroom door downstairs close and was left to my thoughts for a few hours. I cant say i though about too much, and sometimes it was not even on what was going on.

I heard the front door close and her comming up the stairs. her hair was messed, makeuop gone but she was dressed as before. Perhps i thought it had not gone as planned. She told me quite harshly to get up indid my hands told me to strip and lay down on the bed. She unzipped her skirt and stradled my face. Then she lowered herself onto my face and I understood why she had worn PVC, it was holding a lot of his cum in. As my tongue moved the gstring to the side of her pussy lips what felt like golbs of cum dropped into my mouth. She made me eat her endlessley, using my finger and hers to bring on a climax.

I then had to beg her farly endlessley to fuck me. Eventualy I just picked her up, pinned her down and fucked her like a slut, which i think she purposely provoked me into doing. So we seem to switch. It is like I turn her into a slut, she punishes me by being a femdom bitch and then I conquer her.

Oh yes she refuses to tell me who the freind is that she fucked, and now I am going to be looking for signs between freinds and her. She says not to worry because he is married too, but I know how guys talk. Maybe pretty soon once word gets around, and I know it will there will be a long line of freinds dropping by. I think in some ways it is getting out of hand very quickly, but it is a at least not one sided and truth be told the orgasms for both of us are fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread