• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Financial humiliation

• Thread starterjelous_of_wifes_bf
  • Start date

jelous_of_wifes_bf

Cuckold
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2010
New Zealand
Is anyone else into this?

I have been paying my wife's BF $80/week for the last few weeks. I find gifting money to a man who also has regular sex with my wife quite erotic, especially on occasions where I realize that I'm missing out on something because of it.

My wife has recently proposed another idea which I've been considering: she suggested that for one week, at least, I pay all of our household expenses, including things like petrol costs and groceries, for us as well as her BF. I would have almost no spending money for the week if I did this, my wife and her BF on the other hand would be able to spend their entire weekly pay. I find the thought alluring, although obviously it's a big step.

Please, if you'd like to comment on this thread, spare me any lectures on why you might think this idea is stupid. I am not unintelligent.

Anyone else have similar fantasies? Experiences?

For us its a bit different, a while back my wife told me to start direct depositing my paycheck into her account so I did. She changed all the bank accounts so I dont see any money now and when I need money I have to ask (more like beg) her for it. I dont always get money as she decides what to use it for

I have found the idea interesting, but both my Fiance and I know she is horrible with money and if we are going to have a place to live in 4 months I need to keep a firm grasp on the finances.

The one time we tried it we ended up 12k in credit card debt in 2 months (and I make rather good money)

Can't except being a cuckold

How about the opposite , I knew this couple a while back that had a lot of financial problems . Couldn't keep up with their bills , actually could pay their bills but didn't have much left for food . They had 3 small kids , so her husband started borrowing money from this friend who was also a friend of the family . Then he told me he stopped because he had trouble paying this guy back . But his wife kept getting money from this guy , well he eventually wanted something in return , and got it . A full blown affair started , her husband stayed around while this friend cuckold him every chance he got and her husband knew it . He told me this guy sometimes would just leave his house before he came home , his wife would kiss him hello and he smelt cum on her breath . He said he was hurt at first but couldn't stop it , he loved her and let it go on , they ended up divorced , I guess he didn't want to be a cuckold husband .

pussy boy said:
How about the opposite , I knew this couple a while back that had a lot of financial problems . Couldn't keep up with their bills , actually could pay their bills but didn't have much left for food . They had 3 small kids , so her husband started borrowing money from this friend who was also a friend of the family . Then he told me he stopped because he had trouble paying this guy back . But his wife kept getting money from this guy , well he eventually wanted something in return , and got it . A full blown affair started , her husband stayed around while this friend cuckold him every chance he got and her husband knew it . He told me this guy sometimes would just leave his house before he came home , his wife would kiss him hello and he smelt cum on her breath . He said he was hurt at first but couldn't stop it , he loved her and let it go on , they ended up divorced , I guess he didn't want to be a cuckold husband .

It's ironic the king of guy who would love this type of relationship rarely get it, but the ones who would be seriously harmed by it seem to be the unlucky recipients.

Wife has always been more of the money person. We have taken that to a new level. Both of our checks go into a joint account, but she has the online access to it. I would have to drive across town to do anything in person at that bank. She set me up my own account which she automatically deposits my allowance each week. She has that account set to alert her with email each day to show spending. We also both used to have IRAs. I still have mine, but do not add anything into it. We took what we were adding to mine and doubled the amount that she contributes to hers.

Jelous,

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
I have been paying my wife's BF $80/week for the last few weeks. I find gifting money to a man who has regular sex with my wife quite erotic, especially on occasions where I realize I'm missing out on something because of it.

Interesting. If you didn't pay your wife's lover, do you think they would continue their relationship — or would he leave her?

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
My wife has recently proposed another idea which I've been considering: she suggested that for one week, at least, I pay all of our household expenses, including things like petrol costs and groceries, for us as well as her BF. I would have almost no spending money for the week if I did this, while my wife and her BF would be able to spend their entire weekly pay. I find the thought alluring, although obviously it's a big step.

Suppose, after subjecting you to "erotic financial slavery" for some extended time period, your wife were to leave you for her lover. (Perhaps she has promised not to to this — but hey, anything's possible.) Would that be ultimately erotic, or would you feel like the victim of a con job...?

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Please, if you'd like to comment on this thread, spare me any lectures on why you might think this idea is stupid. I am not unintelligent.

OK. I'll take your word for it.

—Custer

If it is only for one week, you could handle a week without any cash to spend - poor people have to. Your $80 computes to $4,000 per year, so will you increase that in the future? What will it cost to pay all his bills for a week?

Chrisjohn,

chrisjohn said:
For us it's a bit different. A while back my wife told me to start direct depositing my paycheck into her account, so I did. Then, she changed all the bank accounts so I don't see any money now. When I need money, I have to ask (more like beg) her for it, but I don't always get it as she decides what to use it for.

If your wife is competent at handling the finances for both of you this sounds reasonable and even rather erotic on a day-to-day basis.

Suppose, however, your wife were incapacitated in (say) a car crash and ended up comatose in a hospital, such that she were dependent on you to do everything that had to be done. That would require you to spend money — perhaps a lot of money — on behalf of her as well as yourself. If your wife is sole owner of all accounts containing money for both of you, in the event of an emergency leaving you as the "sole functional person" would you be able to gain access to the funds you would need to assist your wife and otherwise deal with the emergency?

Or, consider a worst-case scenario. Suppose your wife were killed in an unanticipated accident. Would you have access to funds for everything necessary to deal with her death, as well as your living expenses, or would you have to wait for her estate to be settled in accordance with her will before being able to do anything?

Sorry about all this doom and gloom, but "shit happens" (as they say).

—Custer

I've bought my wife's lovers birthday & xmas
presents and helped a few out paying off cars
and motel/hotel bills they would need if they were
gonna continue to fuck my wife on any kinda regular
basis which we all wanted. $ & sex make the world go 'round

duke9555 said:
I've bought my wife's lovers birthday & xmas
presents and helped a few out paying off cars
and motel/hotel bills they would need if they were
gonna continue to fuck my wife on any kinda regular
basis which we all wanted. $ & sex make the world go 'round

Excellent, now get over my knee and I will spank you until your cum dribbles down your thigh.

Saraha said:
Excellent, now get over my knee and I will spank you until your cum dribbles down your thigh.

=============

OUTRAGEOUS!!! attack upon my very manhood!!:mad:

Custer Laststand said:
Chrisjohn,

If your wife is competent at handling the finances for both of you this sounds reasonable and even rather erotic on a day-to-day basis.

Suppose, however, your wife were incapacitated in (say) a car crash and ended up comatose in a hospital, such that she were dependent on you to do everything that had to be done. That would require you to spend money — perhaps a lot of money — on behalf of her as well as yourself. If your wife is sole owner of all accounts containing money for both of you, in the event of an emergency leaving you as the "sole functional person" would you be able to gain access to the funds you would need to assist your wife and otherwise deal with the emergency?

Or, consider a worst-case scenario. Suppose your wife were killed in an unanticipated accident. Would you have access to funds for everything necessary to deal with her death, as well as your living expenses, or would you have to wait for her estate to be settled in accordance with her will before being able to do anything?

Sorry about all this doom and gloom, but "shit happens" (as they say).

—Custer

Well not sure, i just know she has all the accounts and her and her daughter spend the money

Are you one who solicits and accepts payment for sex acts?:confused:

************ is commonly defined as the custom of having sexual relations in exchange for economic gain.

Although the sex is traditionally traded for money, it can also be bartered for jewelry, clothing, vehicles, housing, food—anything that has market value.

MacNfries said:
"Ok son, pay attention here. Everything INSIDE this circle is a CUNT ... and everything OUTSIDE this circle is the BITCH".

That's an awesome explaination...lol :D:D

Christjohn

chrisjohn said:
Well not sure, i just know she has all the accounts and her and her daughter spend the money

Chrisjohn, how old is her Daughter? Does she spent a lot of it? Does she realize what she is doing to you?

She is 15 and she gave her $300 this last weekend to go shopping for clothing. I on the other hand begged for $20 and she said no

chrisjohn said:
Well, I'm not sure... I just know she [my wife] has all the accounts, and [my wife] and her daughter spend the money.

If all of your family accounts are in your wife's name (as I gather is the case), and if your wife's daughter's name is also on those accounts, and if your wife's daughter is financially responsible, then that could resolve the potential problem I mentioned with you not having access to any financial resources if your wife were suddenly incapacitated (say, in an accident).

If, on the other hand, all of your family accounts are in your wife's name only, and if your wife gives her daughter money to spend from those accounts — sort of like she gives you money in the form of an allowance, with some extra money on occasion (maybe) if you ask for it — but your wife's daughter's name is not on those accounts, then that would not resolve the potential problem I mentioned.

Do you think it might be worth bringing up this potential problem with your wife, and talking with her about how you would gain access to your financial resources if she were incapacitated...?

Hm... I guess your most recent post:

chrisjohn said:
She is 15 and she gave her $300 this last weekend to go shopping for clothing. I on the other hand begged for $20 and she said no.

indicates your situation is case B (not case A).

Custer, I think it is B but I have no visibility into the money. If I do bring it up she gets extremely mad and slaps me. So I dont bring it up anymore. She has however changed a lot since she wanted me to do this, including them going to weekly visits to get their nails done, shopping, hair appts, spa, etc.

chrisjohn said:
Custer, I think it is B but I have no visibility into the money. If I do bring it up she gets extremely mad and slaps me. So I dont bring it up anymore. She has however changed a lot since she wanted me to do this, including them going to weekly visits to get their nails done, shopping, hair appts, spa, etc.

You might consider writing a letter to your wife expressing your concerns, then leave it where you know she'll find it and go somewhere else while she reads it. That way she'll almost certainly read it all the way through and will be aware of your concerns, even if she gets angry later...

Users who are viewing this thread