• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Financial humiliation

• Thread starterjelous_of_wifes_bf
  • Start date
Well there is one more thing, she works and actually makes more than i do. she has a very good job and is in a professional position and so who knows. I know they love to shop and are happier now than ever and she is always dressed and looking amazing

chrisjohn said:
Well there is one more thing, she works and actually makes more than i do. she has a very good job and is in a professional position.

That's OK. Lots of women now earn more than their husbands.

chrisjohn said:
And so, who knows.

Who knows what?

chrisjohn said:
I know they love to shop and are happier now than ever, and she is always dressed and looking amazing.

It sounds like the point I raised is not of any particular interest to you. That's fine. I mean, how you and your wife live your lives is up to the two of you, obviously. I just brought it up because, if I were in your position, I would view it as a significant concern.

Ok thanks, I know others wouldnt live like this either but it works for us. There have been many changes since we got into this lifestyle and this is just one of them. I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

chrisjohn said:
She is 15 and she gave her $300 this last weekend to go shopping for clothing. I on the other hand begged for $20 and she said no

Such a cuckold! Does the daughter know she is more favored than you? Is she disrespectful towards you?

MacNfries said:
:p Only a black guy could pull off a deal like this! Am I right, jelous_of_wifes_bf ?
These guys are slick at milking the cow for what it's got.
:D

Haha! Good guess but no, he's caucasian. There aren't really too many people of African descent here in New Zealand.

I have decided to try the new arrangement (paying all of the expenses) this coming week. I'm still a bit nervous about it but excited! My wife thinks I should do it for more than one week but I'm only prepared to do it for a single week at the moment.

What if your wife makes you ask her daughter for money when you need it.

macnfries said:
i guess that makes just about every married woman in the usa a **********, huh? :p you know, i always kind of thought that myself ... :d
screw the guy for a few years, then make him want to divorce her, and she walks off with 50% of the assets ... Not bad! If i recall, it cost kelsey grammer about $19 million to get rid of the bitch he was with for just 5 years.

reminds me of a joke: A little 6 year old kid comes home from his first day in grade school and goes to his father and says, "dad, i got a question ... Today i heard the words cunt & bitch used by some of the boys. What did that mean?"
dad pulls a playboy magazine off the shelf ... Opens it to the centerfold, takes a magic marker and draws a circle aroudn the vagina of the playmate ... Says "ok son, pay attention here. Everything inside this circle is a cunt ... And everything outside this circle is the bitch".

=============

applausew.gif

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Such a cuckold! Does the daughter know she is more favored than you? Is she disrespectful towards you?

Yes she knows that she is favored much more, my wife and her go shopping all the time and her and I got into a disagreement about a year ago and since then she doesnt get along with me. She does flaunt that she has the money when she gets ready to go to the mall each weekend.

Does her daughter have to do chores around the house? Or do you have to do them?

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
I have decided to try the new arrangement (paying all of the expenses) this coming week. I'm still a bit nervous about it but excited! My wife thinks I should do it for more than one week but I'm only prepared to do it for a single week at the moment.

Hey... whatever excites you. A one-week trial will be a reasonable lead-up for a segue into week two, then week three, etc., in response to your wife's wishes...

akcouple2000 said:
Does her daughter have to do chores around the house? Or do you have to do them?

No her daughter doesnt do anything around the house, they kind of tell me to do things and I do them. Its still changing a bit but thats how it works

Custer Laststand said:
Hey... whatever excites you. A one-week trial will be a reasonable lead-up for a segue into week two, then week three, etc., in response to your wife's wishes...

Lol! No, there will not be a week two. I'm sure week one will be tough enough!

Whats the most humiliating thing her daughter has made you do?

The last few weekends I have had to drive her around to the mall and to her friends and wait for her while she shops and hangs out

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Is anyone else into this?

I have been paying my wife's BF $80/week for the last few weeks. I find gifting money to a man who also has regular sex with my wife quite erotic, especially on occasions where I realize that I'm missing out on something because of it.

My wife has recently proposed another idea which I've been considering: she suggested that for one week, at least, I pay all of our household expenses, including things like petrol costs and groceries, for us as well as her BF. I would have almost no spending money for the week if I did this, my wife and her BF on the other hand would be able to spend their entire weekly pay. I find the thought alluring, although obviously it's a big step.

Please, if you'd like to comment on this thread, spare me any lectures on why you might think this idea is stupid. I am not unintelligent.

Anyone else have similar fantasies? Experiences?

I think this is totally hot! the idea of gifting a man who is sexually enjoying your wife is incredible! I haven't had the opportunity to do this with my ex, but I have served some online women occasionally, and sometimes they've had me pay for dates for them or even go so far as to purchase items from her bf's wishlist to be a gift from her to him.

I think your week trial idea is hot, have you acted upon it? Oh I just saw that you are planning to do it! Did you? Very exciting! Thanks for sharing your experiences and desires!

chrisjohn said:
The last few weekends I have had to drive her around to the mall and to her friends and wait for her while she shops and hangs out

That's very hot, Chris! Glad to hear you know your place! Thanks for sharing this, please share more when you can.

ok will do

Users who are viewing this thread