• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Financial Slavery cuckolding?

• Thread startersosniagara
  • Start date
But, is it a good idea...? It depends, I suppose...

Chrisjohn, Akcouple and others—

I see this is an old thread updated with your post of yesterday, Akcouple. Anyway, re.:

chrisjohn said:
shortly after my wife talked with me about wanting to hold a hung guy in her hand she talked to me about changes, there were many physical changes with her but some in attitude and financial. currently our cars and house are in her name and my paycheck gets direct deposited into her account. each week she gives me an allowance and i live off that.

and:

chrisjohn said:
i get $15 per week. if i need gas for the car i have to ask for it or if i need anything i have to ask for it.

and:

chrisjohn said:
i do sometimes do odd jobs for neighbors or others but that money goes to her, i dont get to keep it. i know it sounds weird but its just how things are with us

and:

akcouple2000 said:
I love the idea of my wife controling all the finances. We are to a point where she makes most of the financial decisions, but not everything is in her name, yet.. :)

For reasons that don't seem entirely obvious to me this has erotic appeal to some... perhaps many... people. Notice, for example, that "Items a) and b)" (after some preliminaries) for husbands to agree to in Ms. Elise Sutton's proposed contract for femdom marriages are:

"a) I surrender to my wife all of my possessions. From this day forward, I own nothing and my wife owns everything."

"b) I agree to work for my wife; all that I earn financially belongs to her. She may use my earnings in any ways she pleases."

See Appendix A, pp. 309-312, in:

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The FemDom experience, 317 pp (softcover).

—Custer

[Whether this is a good idea in the case of any given couple can rather obviously range from patently foolish to "maybe OK but reckless" to wise, depending on the individuals of the couple.]

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
The idea of a dominant, key holding wife whose role as such extends mainly to denying me access to my dick and having my paycheck deposited directly into her bank account, is certainly a hot fantasy. Particularly if she lived in the house with her bf where I would frugally occupy the most modest accommodation available between working 6 or 7 days to pay for it all. I think it would get old pretty fast if I was actually in that position though.

In reality I have always earned more than my wife, but mainly because I concentrated more on my career than she did. She definitely spends more than me but that’s because there’s not really much that I want (i.e. a box of beers and a packet of chips will do me fine for a Saturday night, never mind all the beauty treatments/products, cloths etc that she feels she needs). A couple of times her bf has borrowed my car, and the idea of him making me sign it over to him is hot, It wouldn’t actually happen though.

I guess the most practical hot idea would be like her making me pay a modest amount of money to be let out of my cb each time or something.

Those ideas of yours should have wings. Do you actually need a car if you work 6-7 days a week? A bicycle or public transport should be enough if you won't be home to spend any money.

Jealous of wife's BF,

Re.:

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
I guess the most practical hot idea would be like her making me pay a modest amount of money to be let out of my cb each time or something.

You might consider building on this by suggesting to your wife she invest in a pair of police-grade handcuffs (I don't think they're all that expensive), and keep the key hidden or around her neck on a chain with her key to your chastity device.

Then, when you've earned release from your chastity device, you could pay your wife her requested amount. Your wife could order you to take off your clothes then handcuff your wrists together in front. She would then grant you permission to beat your weenie as many times as you wanted — depositing your cum wherever she requests — during your release time.

You could then take as many "nude release days" as you wanted while wearing your handcuffs and beat your weenie as many times as you liked. But, when you wanted or needed your wife to release you from your handcuffs (say, to go to work or go outside for some reason), she would first require you to submit to having your chastity device again locked in place.

Ergo, in addition to requiring payment for release-time from your chastity device, your wife's management of you — should she decide to implement this concept — would include the rule: whenever your chastity device is off your handcuffs would be on. And, whenever your handcuffs are off your chastity device would be on.

—Custer

marry a JAP ....she will enslave you financially
and intellectually and fuck your friends as you
quiver and shake in the corner ...............<chortle>

Speaking from my own experience with financial domination, ultimately it’s not worth it. Personally I lost around $15,000 when two girls financially dominated me over a period of 2 years when I was 19 - 21. Even though I genuinely enjoyed the humiliation at the time in retrospect it was an immensely stupid thing to do and it could have gotten far, far worse if I had let them take it as far as they wanted to. You don't realise how much you're spending because you don't really have time to stop and think. You're either working or serving. And if there's a blackmail twist to it (like it was with me) good fucking luck getting out of it. The problem with Financial Domination is that you're making decisions about serious amounts of money (and thus serious life decisions) with your cock instead of your head. I got off easy because at the time I was still living with my parents and didn't have any kids to feed. $15,000 to a young adult is an average car, petrol, clothes, fast food, alcohol and maybe some weed. $15,000 to a middle aged man with a family to support is a small fortune.

kinkyplace said:
Probably many people are "into this" in the sense that they get aroused by the idea. It's great as a fantasy, but how many would be able to cope with it in reality? It depends on the level though "financial slavery" sounds rather tough - spending some money on the lifestyle now and then sounds more fun.

I think people are less willing to turn the fantasy into reality because bankruptcy and is a very real possibility. I guess for people interested in this it all comes down to: do you trust your wife not to divorce you and keep everything for her and her lover? Money is power and power corrupts.

chrisjohn said:
shortly after my wife talked with me about wanting to hold a hung guy in her hand she talked to me about changes, there were many physical changes with her but some in attitude and financial. currently our cars and house are in her name and my paycheck gets direct deposited into her account. each week she gives me an allowance and i live off that.

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. Let's say your wife leaves you for one of her lovers and kicks you out of the house? You'd have no money, no car, and you'd be homeless.

wittyguy71 said:
The biggest rule of thumb...
Just don't do anything stupid... Don't throw your life away. Be accommodating, not stupid.

I don't want gifts from cucks, but gifts from the wives whose money was the cucks? No problem.

But it's whatever you are comfortable with. If you are comfortable signing everything over, then wow... just be careful.

I think "Don't throw your life away. Be accommodating, not stupid" sums up my feelings on the matter.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
The idea of a dominant, key holding wife whose role as such extends mainly to denying me access to my dick and having my paycheck deposited directly into her bank account, is certainly a hot fantasy. Particularly if she lived in the house with her bf where I would frugally occupy the most modest accommodation available between working 6 or 7 days to pay for it all. I think it would get old pretty fast if I was actually in that position though.

Certainly something like this would have to have momentum to keep it fresh and interesting for all parties.

Like cuckolding, or any other fetish, new elements and dynamics are always needed.

Thinks_With_His_Cock said:
Speaking from my own experience with financial domination, ultimately it’s not worth it. Personally I lost around $15,000 when two girls financially dominated me over a period of 2 years when I was 19 - 21. Even though I genuinely enjoyed the humiliation at the time in retrospect it was an immensely stupid thing to do and it could have gotten far, far worse if I had let them take it as far as they wanted to. You don't realise how much you're spending because you don't really have time to stop and think. You're either working or serving. And if there's a blackmail twist to it (like it was with me) good fucking luck getting out of it.

Blackmail is a cancer within the dynamic. I have not part of it. You also need to do this with the right person(s) and not just any user that randomly comes along. I'm not saying your experiences aren't legit but there's fantasy, reality and common sense that come into play for every fetish.

Money is power and power corrupts.

If power corrupts and therefore findom shouldn't be done then we should extend that to all bdsm/ds power type dynamic including much of cuckolding.

Warpt said:
I have paid for a room, bought a drink or two, but never supported a Bull.
If he wants my wife's pussy, fine. But no payment is going to be made by me for him fucking my wife.

Meanie, if you want your wife's face to glow, pay the Bull a decent Fee, or I might have to cum and smack your bum with more than my hand.

Custer Laststand said:
Jealous of wife's BF,

Re.:

You might consider building on this by suggesting to your wife she invest in a pair of police-grade handcuffs (I don't think they're all that expensive), and keep the key hidden or around her neck on a chain with her key to your chastity device.

Then, when you've earned release from your chastity device, you could pay your wife her requested amount. Your wife could order you to take off your clothes then handcuff your wrists together in front. She would then grant you permission to beat your weenie as many times as you wanted — depositing your cum wherever she requests — during your release time.

You could then take as many "nude release days" as you wanted while wearing your handcuffs and beat your weenie as many times as you liked. But, when you wanted or needed your wife to release you from your handcuffs (say, to go to work or go outside for some reason), she would first require you to submit to having your chastity device again locked in place.

Ergo, in addition to requiring payment for release-time from your chastity device, your wife's management of you — should she decide to implement this concept — would include the rule: whenever your chastity device is off your handcuffs would be on. And, whenever your handcuffs are off your chastity device would be on.

—Custer

If you take Custer's advice, p-l-e-a-s-e update as often as you can, so we can be kept in the loop.

Love this topic..... would love to hear more.

Me too......I agre with Sarah.....Love seeing a wife's face glow taking a bull

custer its been a while now since she started doing this and its ok now. it is very different though and i dont know if other couples are into this, and we arent at least not doing it for the thrill, she just wanted the money to be able to do things. so its something that you just get used to after a while

If For A Gal Pal, Why Not This

cuckyboi23 said:
I wouldnt say I am into financial smlavery as such, but I do pay for my g/friends stays in hotels with her lovers, I buy her slutty clothes that she will wear around him and I have paid for her to go away for a short break with one of her bulls while I stayed at home, with my hand in my trousers!
My girl has also at times asked me to buy her bulls gifts (partly to do with humiliating me!), as I also present her bulls with gifts as thanks for keeping her satisfied.
Let's face it, you're a schmuck. You're not even married. That makes you a complete stranger to the gal. You would be far better off with Minxie or these other gals:
https://missminxie.3dcartstores.com/Financial-Domination_c_12.html

Goddess B's Slave Training 101

Minxie gets about $500 each week out of me, but here's my favorite "stranger."
Lady Nina Leigh's Royal Domination

We got a checking account in my name that has a debit card. She is going to transfer a set amount at the beginning of the month. Also the account will send email notifications to her address when I spend over an amount set by her. So she will know throughout the day when I am spending money.

The other thing we have been talking about: My wife is in the Medical field and is going to be graduating soon with her Doctorate, she is thinking of opening her own practice. She has talked about me working for her as her office manager, I would do all the filing, answering phones, scheduling appointments, and insurance billing. I can only imagine the amount of power she would have over me then...... I have thought about her making me work a lot longer hours than her too, get to the office a couple hours before her and have to be there a couple hours after her, and maybe she would work 4-5 days a week and I would have to work 5-6. So she would have more time to do things to relax while I am making her business run better. Her bottom line of her business would look really good because she would not have to pay me.

Warpt said:
I have paid for a room, bought a drink or two, but never supported a Bull.
If he wants my wife's pussy, fine. But no payment is going to be made by me for him fucking my wife.

Better reconsider or the bull may think you are a cheapskate. He adds value to your marriage by keeping your wife contented, and you expect it to be a free service.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
That's hot, and good! What do us cucks need our money for anyway?

I still operate the money my wife and I earn, mainly because she can't be bothered with the tedious business of paying bills etc.

I was thinking it would probably be a good idea for me to set up a ‘tribute payment’ to my wife’s bf, it would be a modest amount, and of course would not affect the amount of money that my wife is allowed to spend (which is as much as she wants). It may mean that I would have to go without my box of beers some weekends but I think this would be a small price to pay considering how happy he makes my wife. What do you guys think of this idea?

Comprise with a box of beers a month. Can you stretch your thirst that far?

cuckyboi23 said:
I wouldnt say I am into financial smlavery as such, but I do pay for my g/friends stays in hotels with her lovers, I buy her slutty clothes that she will wear around him and I have paid for her to go away for a short break with one of her bulls while I stayed at home, with my hand in my trousers!
My girl has also at times asked me to buy her bulls gifts (partly to do with humiliating me!), as I also present her bulls with gifts as thanks for keeping her satisfied.

I am impressed.

chrisjohn said:

Chris that is totally hot. I wish you and your wife well on this incredibly exciting journey!

I never had the awareness of doing anything like this while I was married. Since we broke up, I learned more about financial domination and it totally turns me on when combined with cuckold fantasies. I have served several women online and spoiled and pampered a few of my gf's. I also fantasized--big time--about begging my ex to allow me to serve her in this way, but haven't got the nerve up to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread