• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first bbc

• Thread startersheribaby
  • Start date

sheribaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2006
gettin rdy for her first bbc

2163559.jpg

Reactions: theoltenian, Pumpnspray and Eamdaniel
ass to die for

2163563.jpg

Reactions: theoltenian and Eamdaniel
"getting ready"

Hey, I really liked that first pic, it's a great idea to show the anticipation ans she prepares herself for that "first date." I would have like to see more of her continuing to dress, slipping into her lingerie, short skirt, high heels, whatever. Do this again for her next date!

she sucks her first bbc

2163576.jpg 2163579.jpg 2163588.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: theoltenian and Eamdaniel
Amazing- Congrats

sheribaby said:
she sucks her first bbc

We were looking at the hot pix that are posted when we came across a sexy woman blindfolded and sucking a huge black cock. WOW - How big was he? Did you let him pound you? Was the blindfold to make you more at ease or how did that work. I have read were a husband blindfolds his wife and she ends up sucking a black cock or more not knowing- Keep up the naughty and please share more. Kinkyoagucouple

great performance....please show more of this wench sucking the stange mosta cock.

I love seeing a hot white woman sucking a big black cock. Wish I was there to share it with her. Looked like a throat gagger and thats the best when they ram it in and make your eyes water. Swallowing their creamy goo is great too. She does have a beautiful ass but I'm afraid I wouldn't die for it. I would stick my tongue in it though.

Users who are viewing this thread