• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first bi encounter

• Thread starterdanum
  • Start date

danum

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2023
i tasted cock in form 4 (16 years of age). he was my football coach. a frenchie. the coach was married to a malaysian/chinese woman and lived in malaysia for many years. good looking fit and well-liked by all.
i had strained my groin muscle playing school football and after the game he got me to follow him home for a massage. and his sports room was kitted up for it. i lay on the massage table and he asked me to strip to my underwear and then he slowly massaged my groin.
well he knew what he was doing as the initial painful feeling was slowly ebbing away.

then he moved closer to my penis while i wasnt frightened or anything (as i had already had sex with a few girls at this point) and some women, this was my first man. now i had 7 brothers so i see penis' everyday and there were never any experiences worthy of mention there.
soon his fingers were close to my cock and i was getting hard and i think he just wasnt sure whether to make the move. until i let out a soft moan. that sorta sealed the deal as he removed my underpants. and he grabbed more oil and slowly began to masturbate me as his face was getting closer and closer to my penis.

and next thing you know, my cock was in his mouth. and my balls too. with the mixture of oil and sweat.
he enjoyed himself and whenever i said that i was going to cum, he would move from my cock to my balls to allow it to subside. he kept on doing this over and over and it was torture!!!!!!
until when i finally came, boy it was like a fountain!!!! i even surprised me!

he tried to catch most of it but failed. it was everywhere. hahahahaha.
then he began to play with himself and asked me to help him. now this was a first. he was quite big and cut. smooth shaved. he put olive oil on it, and placed my hand on his cock and i began to masturbate him. slow at first, then faster and faster. it felt good.

now i was lying flat on the typical massage table and he was standing on the floor and he came close to my face and asked me to lick it. i did. french cock!!!

after a bit he asked me to place it in his mouth. i took it gently in and he began to move in and out. this went on and after a bit he began to cum. i tasted some of it and some flew on my face etc.
that was my first.
we had sessions for a couple of years until he moved to thailand. we kept in touch for a while and then lost contact.

dan

• Love
Reactions: WifeLooker, Lovasianladies and mwdad

Users who are viewing this thread