• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First creampie!

• Thread starterNakedEdgeCpl
  • Start date

NakedEdgeCpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2011
Today was it, my first creampie and it was awesome. My girlfriend has found a bull who she feels comfortable riding bareback, he came by this morning and they fucked like rabbits while I waited patiently with my cock in my hand in the next room. My head was swimming with angst listening to her constant orgasms for over an hour. Afterwards she lovingly showed me her wet pussy, laid back and told me to have at it. OMG for those of you who haven't licked your sweethearts used pussy you're in for a treat. It's the most erotic thing I've ever done, to be immersed in lust, frustration, cuckold angst and expectation, then to nestle down and lick someone elses fresh semen.................we both enjoyed it tremendously and hopefully I'll have many more opportunities to clean my lover up. Sharing her has been a wonderful part of our relationship. :)

Well put. There is something incredibly erotic about sharing that experience with her in that manner. My wife and I find it makes us feel incredibly close to her that I want to see, feel and taste her in that moment.

If you thought that was erotic though. The first time you actually see her fuck another guy will blow you away if you can manage to deal with the feelings at the time.

OH, you lucky, lucky man... ENJOY!

I've only ever tasted my own from my wife's pussy. Let me tell you, in no way do I enjoy the taste of cum...but a wet pussy can apparently make ANYTHING taste good. Waiting for the right opportunity to taste someone else's.

I'm very oral

My wife may think this is disgusting too , but I know if she had another big cock in bed with us , after he fucked her good . I know he would be kissing her and sucking on her tit and she would be caught up in the moment and not stop me . I would be licking up that guys nasty cum load from her well fucked cunt , and I know a few guys I would love to do it with . The shock for her and him would be when I turn my head and start licking up her cunt juice and cum off his big cock . I'M VERY ORAL .

pussy boy said:
My wife may think this is disgusting too , but I know if she had another big cock in bed with us , after he fucked her good . I know he would be kissing her and sucking on her tit and she would be caught up in the moment and not stop me . I would be licking up that guys nasty cum load from her well fucked cunt , and I know a few guys I would love to do it with . The shock for her and him would be when I turn my head and start licking up her cunt juice and cum off his big cock . I'M VERY ORAL .

You deserve the chance to make your dream gain momentum.

Soontobe I have seen her have sex with probably over a dozen guys (not at once though!) In 3-some situations I've placed their hard cock in her pussy, gone down on them, enjoyed double penetration, licked their balls while they fucked, and even cleaned their cum off her tits, but had not cleaned her pussy up! I agree the taste of cum isn't my favorite flavor, but it's just different when it's not your's and you haven't just had an orgasm. I'm sure in the right situation, with my GF or her bull directing me, I could be a real cumslut. For a true cuckold, what could be more submissive than eating the seed of your partners lover?

NakedEdgeCpl said:
Soontobe I have seen her have sex with probably over a dozen guys (not at once though!) In 3-some situations I've placed their hard cock in her pussy, gone down on them, enjoyed double penetration, licked their balls while they fucked, and even cleaned their cum off her tits, but had not cleaned her pussy up! I agree the taste of cum isn't my favorite flavor, but it's just different when it's not your's and you haven't just had an orgasm. I'm sure in the right situation, with my GF or her bull directing me, I could be a real cumslut. For a true cuckold, what could be more submissive than eating the seed of your partners lover?

Sprinkle cinnamon and whipped cream over her pussy after her bulls have set up your creampie - then there is no longer a reason to not indulge, right - you have done ever other thing imaginable, so plunge in and ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY.

As an orally bi male i have sucked a lot of dicks and tasted/swallowed lots of loads of cum. While its not like drinking a chocolate shake, its pecular taste ain't bad either. And the rush of having another man's seed shot down your throat as he holds your head in his powerful hands is extraordinarily erotic-at least to me. And so it is w/ another man fucking my gf. Like many of you, my big turn on is to be underneath them as they fuck missionary, licking all the action. When they get off and are laying there kissing and talking and giggling his big, limp dick slips out of her sopping wet pussy and hangs in my face. I gently, lovingly suck it clean of all the cum and pussy juice, and then blow it dry. i then turn to her pussy and shove my tongue between her asscheeks as the creamy spunk drools out of her pussy and runs into the crack of her ass. My tongue follows the stream back up into her pussy, lovingly cleaning it and getting it ready for the next dick. I too am a cum slut!!