• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Experience

• Thread starterAsianwifeforu
  • Start date

Asianwifeforu

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hello,
brand new to this website. I have a hot Asian wife. She workout a lot so she has a hot body. I have been feeling lately she has been cheating on me. She got home from the gym and took a shower. I was horny so I fucked her. As I pulled my cock out on the first stroke I had cum on my cock. She said it was her cum and she was horny too. But I did not buy it. So I set cctv in my house just to see if I could hear her talking to some guy. When I checked the cctv a week later was the first time I saw this guy fucking my wife. I think he is a co worker of hers I met him before.He always had a crush on her. I first got mad but than got horny and started to like it. Has anyone else had these feelings before. I know she talks about a guy at the gym so that might be her next victim if she has not already banged him.

Reactions: aussiehorse
You should show us more of this slut

That must be very interesting to You. Normally it is to many many husbands. It is even hot idea and the thrueth that wife likes many cocks.

Yes, I was surprised at my reaction. I think she does like many cocks

Reactions: aussiehorse and Tantrixxx
And I think that She even begin to need new cocks, many of new cocks. It is wonderfull.

Kik me cucks
I am bull looking for a real long term cuck
Jackiegrey24

you installed ccctv & waited a week to look? you have way more patience than i do.

Users who are viewing this thread