• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Post! My wife is getting ready to go out with a friend...

• Thread starterdsmith3717
  • Start date

dsmith3717

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2010
Not sure if I'm "cuck" by the definition. I enjoy seeing my wife getting fucked, and tonight, she's gonna go out with drinks with a guy she'd had it bad for for some time now. She's going to set up a camera and record him giving it to her, and then she's going to come home with a dripping pussy for me to slide into.

We have a very open marriage. We swing with other couples, we both fuck others on the side. Sometimes in front of each other, sometimes not. No humiliation or anything, it's just exciting sharing with others.

Anywho, I look forward to browsing the forum and reading some exciting stories!

Well that was fantastic! She got home about 30 minutes ago. Came up to bed and told me to watch the video while she sucked me off. She sucked and fucked her guy very well. Then she jumped on top of me and slid my dick into her dripping wet pussy that was filled with his cum. She was telling me what a cockwhore/slut/cumdumpster she is while I was fucking her. Got off a few times and here I sit and write this post before I crash out. Fun times!

Can you post some pics of your hot wife?

tank_ball said:
Can you post some pics of your hot wife?

photomel.jpg

photo2.jpg

o yeah she is very fuckable indeed.
love the nice boobs.
some action pics later on please?

Dsmith she looks great!! Hope most importantly for her that this is only the first of many dates. Look forward to updates and pics of your sexy wife.

gfloveblack said:
Dsmith she looks great!! Hope most importantly for her that this is only the first of many dates. Look forward to updates and pics of your sexy wife.

This isn't her first lol

This woman is a fantastic hotwife, tell/show us more!

Where is she? I'd love to get a piece of her myself.

Users who are viewing this thread