• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time at in our bed

• Thread starterMissey's sissy
  • Start date

Missey's sissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2009
Missey decided that we needed to move to a more normal Chuckold relationship. Up till now she has always gang banged and never where we live. She told me that her boss has been wanting to fuck her at our house in our bed. She said this presented the perfect occassion for us to move t a normal chuckold relationship. I was instructed to go along and follow her lead. Her boss Donald some times picks her up at our house and takes her to supposed buisness meetings. Which are usually in fact fuck sessions at hotels. But this time she intended to both grant him his wish and to chuck me in a proper way. He oftens comes to the door and rings the bell to picker her up. This time I was instructed to be wearing normal mens sweats. Missey would be still getting ready as if she were running late, wearing a sexy robe (see through) stockings,high heels,hair fixed and make up on. As I said I was told to follow her lead. She had already primed him with some info like I am a lousey fuck and I have a small cock and can’t satisfy her. And that I am very submissive to her.
When he came to the door I met him and let him in. We were making small talk when Missey showed up dressed as I already described. He looked at her with both suprise and lust. She suprised even me when she went into what she had to say. She said to me that she wasn’t going to a meeting with Donald. And that she had been fucking him for about two years. I acted suprised. Missey then said that they wouldn’t be going out at all. Donald looked puzzled,but she quickly added that she was going to fuck him right here in our house in our bed. I acted upset. Then she said I don’t care if you like it or not. And if I wanted to know why she would show me. She didn’t stop she unzipped Donalds pants and took out his big cock. He was already getting hard because he was looking at her through her see through robe and because of what she was saying. His cock is hugh 10 inches long and fairly thick. She then pulled my sweats down,and showed him my tiny cock. It’s barely an inch long when soft and only four inches long when hard. He laughed right at me. She took him by the hand and told him to come up stairs and fuck me. She whispered in his ear. I assume she asked if he would mind if she made me watch. He answered her. he said OK. Then Missey told me to come along and I could watch and see how a real man please a woman. I sheepishly followed. This was after all some what new. And he (Donald) had no idea about Misseys many gang bangs So I didn’t want to spoil this in any way. When we got to our bed room They both hugged and kissed and petted getting each other hotter and hotter until they were bother naked on our bed. I was instructed to stand in the corner naked. Which I did. I happily watched him fuck her for an hour strait (Donald is a marathon runner). He has great stamina and stopped to have her give him head. I could tell he really enjoyed having my wife suck his big cock right in front of me. My little cock was as ahrd as a rock. I was dribbleing some cum with out even touching my self. Missey noticed and made fun of me for doing that. Missey then asked Donald to fuck her in the ass like only he can. He was more than happy to. And fucker her ass for what seemed like for ever. They finally layed on their backs on the bed. Missey then told Donald watch what I can make him do. She told me to come over and eat Donald cum out of her ass. I eagerly did so. She then told Donald that she hadn’t allowed me to fuck her for over a year. He couldn’t believe it. Then he said that why you like me to fuck you at work almost every day. She said she like that because he is a real man that can please her. Missey then excused her self and told me to masterbate Donald why she was gone. He seemed a bit suprised, I went to the bed and sat down beside him and put my hand on his cock and started stroking it. After a minute of two he seemed Ok with it. When Missey came back I didn’t stop and Missey walked up behind me and then ****** my head down onto his cock. He was very suprised and I acted like it was new for me to do this. Missey held my hair and ****** my head up and down on his cock. She then said I knew you were a sissy. Look you are getting good at sucking already. In truth I was enjoying it very much. Donald also started to enjoy it. Missey instructed me to keep it up and let go of my hair. Then she suddenly told me to stop and get back to my corner. She mounted Donald big cock and fucked him furiously,I’ve never seen her fuck like this. She was in heaven on that big hard cock and with me watching. I couldn’t believe that one man was servicing her and she was happy with it. They fucked and sucked each other for hours. It was amazing to watch. When they both seemed spent Missey told me to suck Donald cock so that she could watch. I obediantly did so. And I swallowed all the gizz he spewed out in my mouth. It was wonderful. Donald finally said that he had to go home (he’s married). He left and I got to lick Missey clean she was covered in his cum to. I can’t wait for Donald next visit.

Missey's sissy,

That's quite a story. Thanks for your steamy account of your boss cuckoldress' first at-home fuck of *her* boss in your marital bed. I must say, she seems somewhat unique even by the standards of this forum.

Missey's sissy said:
Missey decided that we needed to move to a more normal cuckold relationship.

Really...? You mean, there is such a thing?

Missey's sissy said:
Up till now she has always gang banged and never where we live.

She has *always* gang-banged? Far out....

Missey's sissy said:
She told me her boss has been wanting to fuck her at our house in our bed.

Well, yes, of course, that's entirely reasonable....

Missey's sissy said:
She said this will present a perfect occasion for us to move to a normal cuckold relationship. I was instructed to go along and follow her lead.

I see your boss cuckoldress does not confuse you with ambiguity re. what she expects of you.

Missey's sissy said:
.... She had already primed him with some info like I am a lousy fuck and have a small cock and can’t satisfy her. And that I am very submissive to her.

Hm.... sounds like she also does you the favor of ensuring you don't become egotistical and develop a swelled head.

Missey's sissy said:
When he came to the door I met him and let him in. .... It was wonderful. Donald finally said that he had to go home (he’s married). He left and I got to lick Missey clean. She was covered in his cum. I can’t wait for Donald's next visit.

I imagine he'll be back. (That's just a guess, of course.)

Thanks again for your intriguing account of your wife's first "at home" sexual adventure, and the unusual clarity with which she introduced you to your role. If you feel inclined sometime to post a description of how she became your dominatrix after your marriage, and how you came to accept her as head of your household, I think that would be of considerable interest.

Best regards—

Custer

Originally Posted by Missey's sissy
She told me her boss has been wanting to fuck her at our house in our bed.

Well, yes, of course, that's entirely reasonable....

I have mentioned it here before that Missey has been fucking him at work (in his office)and at hotels during times that are supposedly at buisness meetings.
He has also fucked her at work parties that I was in attendance at. This was going on for over a year. I hope this puts that statement into contect.

Missey's sissy,

Missey's sissy said:
[My wife's boss has been fucking her] for over a year. I hope this puts that statement in context.

Thanks for the clarification. I reviewed your earlier posts, most of which are very short. Your post above provides much more detail and is very interesting. Thanks for that.

Regarding one of your earlier posts:

Missey's sissy said:
.... [My wife] fucks her boss almost daily at work. She also slips away at parties and fucks and sucks him. Her boss doesn't know [that I know and encourage her], and takes great pleasure in thinking he is getting away with something. He has a set of monitors in a room just off his office where he likes to fuck her, and watch what I am doing while he is having sex with her.

Ah.... so you must have meant, in your post at the beginning of this thread, that your wife enjoys gangbangs but also fucks her boss regularly.

It's rather cool that your wife's boss has a monitor so he can watch you while your wife is fucking him. One wonders whether that's so he'll have some advance warning if you decompensate and try to burst into his office with a gun, or because it turns him on and increases his sexual pleasure. Perhaps it's a little of both....

Evidently your wife's boss is also your boss. Is that the case?

—Custer

According to what my wife told me the original reason for the monitors is that he wants to keep an eye on what his employees are doing. Missey is also as far as she knows the only employee that knows about them.
I don't believe that he is actually worried about me,busting in with a gun. He likes to watch me to increase his sexual pleasure, as far as I can tell.
Yes he has actually become my boss in many ways.

And outside of fucking her boss Missey is a gang bang girl. She now tells me that her boss Donald, is the only man that has ever gotten her off all by himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for your intriguing account of your wife's first "at home" sexual adventure, and the unusual clarity with which she introduced you to your role. If you feel inclined sometime to post a description of how she became your dominatrix after your marriage, and how you came to accept her as head of your household, I think that would be of considerable interest.

I will try to be some what brief here. Missey and I met in college. It was during the winter break. The campus was like a ghost town. Not many students around most had gone home. I answered a knock on my door and was suprised to see one of the campus jocks (Jason). In brief he asked me if I wanted to go to a gang bang. Being as I had only ever had sex with one woman before this I was all for it. When we got there it was Missey me and four other guys. We all stripped and I took the last turn on her. We hit it off right away. When things were breaking up she asked me to stay. I of coarse did. From that point on it was much more like making love than just sex. The next day I saw jason and invited him to breakfast. he told me he knew Missey all her life and has fucked her litterally about 100 times. And he had never seen her ask any guy to stay after a gang bang. He also said that he usually gathered the guys for the GB and Missey said to include me. Missey and I started to be girl friend and boy friend. We married just before we graduated. . I had become the guy that gathered her gang bang crew. And we talked about it and agreed that after college she wouldn't GB any more. She did ask for one real big GB before that. I arranged for it 30 guys. She loved it.
After we graduated and set up house she didn't do a single GB for a whole year.
Then she came to me one day and said that we needed to talk. She told me that I couldn't sexually satisfy her no matter how hard I tried my cock was just to little. It was much more of an ultimatum that a talk. Missey said that I had three choices as far as she was concerned.
1. We get divorced. But she added that she loved me and didn't really want this.
2. I just let her cheat on me. And that I act as if I didn't know it was happening.
3. That she go bang to gang banging. This included me being there ,BUT she was in charge. I had nothing at all to say about it. She fucked who she wanted and as many as she wanted.
Well as you can guess I opted for number three. She took over more nad more from that point on dictating that I become sissified, taking her strap on in my ass, sucking it, and eventually fluffing for her and taking real mens cocks in my ass. She is now doing even more, humiliating me and making me dress like a woman.

Donalds next visit was going very much like his first, Donald and Missey were in bed fucking each other with me in the corner watching. When Missey had Donald stop. he questioned what was going on. Missey told him to be patient he would like what was going to happen next. Missey ordered me on to the bed. She had Donald lay next to me. Right next to me me on my back and Donald on his side. Missey told me to masturbate Donald. Which I obediently did. When Donald was ready to cum Missey told him to cum all over my “tiny little cock and balls” Which he did. Then Missey told me to rub the cum all over my cock and balls. She then gave me a pair of ladies panties and told me to put them on. After which she told I couldn’t shower until she told me other wise. God was this ever humiliating. Donald laughing at me and asking how it felt to be a bitch. And asking what it was like to have a real mans cum on me. I was then ordered back to me corner. And they continued to have a real good time.
after Donald finally got done pleasing Missey like I only wish that I could he left. Then Missey really suprised me and said that Donald was now her Boy Friend. (this isn’t usual for Missey she normally always refered to the guys that fucked her as either her Bull or as a stud). She then told me I was to do what ever Donald told me to do. This is a whole new leverl of being a chuck for me. Before it was always just plain and simple sex, numerous guys gang banging Missey. No emotional connection at all.

Missey's sissy,

Missey's sissy said:
.... The next day [after my gang-bang introduction to the woman who became my wife], I saw Jason and invited him to breakfast. He told me he knew Missey all her life and had fucked her about 100 times. And he had never seen her ask any guy to stay after a gang bang. He also said he usually gathered the guys for the GB and Missey said to include me.

This seems consistent with the observation that women usually select their husband's, but they do it in such a way that the man thinks he made the choice. Clearly, Missey had decided you were (probably) the man she wanted.

Missey's sissy said:
Missey and I started to be girl friend and boy friend. We married just before we graduated.

That's very sweet. Did Missey propose marriage, or did you?

Missey's sissy said:
I had become the guy that gathered her gang bang crew. We talked about it and agreed that after college she wouldn't GB any more.

Sounds like she agreed to that, suspecting that if she didn't you wouldn't want to marry her — but, having selected you as a man whose personality was suitable for her, she assumed she would be able to persuade you later to accept her continued gang-banging and other extra-marital sex.

Missey's sissy said:
She did ask for one real big GB before that. I arranged it for 30 guys. She loved it.

Hm.... doesn't sound like the beginnings of a life of marital fidelity....

Missey's sissy said:
After we graduated and set up house she didn't do a single GB for a whole year.

That was impressive abstinence on the part of your sexy wife....

Missey's sissy said:
Then she came to me one day and said we needed to talk.

Oh-oh. The phrase every married man most-dreads hearing from his wife....

Missey's sissy said:
She told me I couldn't sexually satisfy her; no matter how hard I tried, my cock was just to little.

As if she didn't know this in advance, having fucked you repeatedly before marrying you....

Missey's sissy said:
It was much more of an ultimatum than a talk.

Ah.... so your wife really meant, "Sit down and listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you."

Missey's sissy said:
Missey said I had three choices as far as she was concerned.
1. We get divorced. But she added that she loved me and didn't really want this.
2. I just let her cheat on me. And that I act as if I didn't know it was happening.
3. That she go bang to gang banging. This included me being there. BUT she [would be] in charge. I [would have] nothing at all to say about it. She [would] fuck whomever she wanted and as many as she wanted.

Well, as you can guess I opted for number three.

Yes. Your wife, of course, offered you the first two choices only as a formality. She knew in advance you would accept her third choice.

Missey's sissy said:
She took over more and more from that point on, dictating that I become sissified, taking her strap on in my ass, sucking it, and eventually fluffing for her and taking real men's cocks in my ass. She is now doing even more, humiliating me and making me dress like a woman.

Interesting. One wonders if this was her plan prior to marrying you, or if — having married you — her thoughts about what she wanted your role to be evolved, possibly as a result of reading femdom sites on the Internet (e.g., Elise Sutton, etc.).

Missey's sissy said:
Donald's next visit was going very much like his first, Donald and Missey were in bed fucking each other with me in the corner watching. When Missey had Donald stopped, he questioned what was going on. Missey told him to be patient, he would like what was going to happen next. ....etc.... Then Missey told me to rub [his] cum all over my cock and balls. She then gave me a pair of ladies panties and told me to put them on. After which she told I couldn’t shower until she told me other wise. God was this ever humiliating.

Yes, I imagine it must have been.

Missey's sissy said:
Donald laughed at me and asked how it felt to be a bitch. And asking what it was like to have a real man's cum on me. I was then ordered back to me corner. And they continued to have a real good time. After Donald finally finished pleasing Missey like I only wish I could, he left. Then Missey really suprised me and said Donald was now her Boy Friend. (This isn’t usual for Missey; she normally referred to guys that fucked her as either her bull or her stud).

Hm.... can it be your wife intends to forego gang-banging in favor of fucking her boss, Donald, as her sole lover? Is it possible this is what she meant when she informed you it's time to change your marriage to a "conventional" cuckold husband relationship?

Missey's sissy said:
She then told me I was to do what ever Donald told me to do. This is a whole new leverl of being a chuck for me.

Hey, please.... cut it out.... give me a break.... it's jarring when you substitute into your writing, which is otherwise pretty good, a word that has no meaning in the context of what you're talking about ("chuck"), for the word you obviously mean ("cuckold" or "cuck").

Missey's sissy said:
Before it was always just plain and simple sex, numerous guys gang-banging Missey. No emotional connection at all.

If your wife thinks she's establishing an emotional connection with Donald, I wonder if she might be setting herself up for disappointment, since he's a married guy. Does she seem to appreciate that her boss/lover may consider her merely a good fuck "of convenience," and at some point her affair with him may end — more than likely as a result of pressure from his wife becoming intolerable? (It's unlikely Donald's wife is ******* he's fucking around, although she may pretend not to notice for some period of time.)

—Custer

Missey's sissy,

Missey's sissy said:
According to what my wife told me the original reason for [his office] monitors is, he wants to keep an eye on what his employees are doing. Missey is also, as far as she knows, the only employee who knows about them.

So, your wife's boss/lover spies on his employees....

Missey's sissy said:
I don't believe that he is actually worried about me busting in with a gun [while he's fucking my wife]. He likes to watch me to increase his sexual pleasure, as far as I can tell.

If so, he may be somewhat naive. News accounts of workplace shootings often seem to quote the deranged shooter's (former) coworkers saying things like, "he was such a quiet nice guy.... no one would ever have guessed he'd do anything like that."

Missey's sissy said:
He [my wife's boss/lover] has actually become my boss in many ways.

Hm.... sounds like you and your wife/cuckoldress work in the same area of the same office, but your supervisor (formally) is someone other than your wife's boss/lover (Donald). Is that the picture?

Missey's sissy said:
Outside of fucking her boss, Missey is a gang bang girl. She now tells me her boss Donald is the only man who has ever gotten her off all by himself.

Interesting. I'm not aware of any other cuckolds on this forum describing their wives as having a strong preference for gang bangs, with perhaps one regular lover in addition. But I haven't read all the forum entries, of course (there's a massive number of them) — and in any case, that doesn't imply such women don't exist. I would guess your wife/cuckoldress is somewhat unusual in that respect — although I don't actually know that.

—Custer

This seems consistent with the observation that women usually select their husband's, but they do it in such a way that the man thinks he made the choice. Clearly, Missey had decided you were (probably) the man she wanted.

Yes I believe you are right.That's very sweet.

That's very sweet. Did Missey propose marriage, or did you?

Well Missey hinted at it and lead the conversation in that direction. So that I knew if I asked the answer would be yes. So I guess you could say that she took controll of the sitaution,but didn't do the actual asking.

Sounds like she agreed to that, suspecting that if she didn't you wouldn't want to marry her — but, having selected you as a man whose personality was suitable for her, she assumed she would be able to persuade you later to accept her continued gang-banging and other extra-marital sex.

Yes in hind site I believe that you have hit the nail right on the head.

Hm.... doesn't sound like the beginnings of a life of marital fidelity....

I guess in hind site it doesn't. But at the time I thought it a reasonable compromise, considering how often she GBed and how many men she included in them.

That was impressive abstinence on the part of your sexy wife....

Yes if in fact it was a true abstinence.

As if she didn't know this in advance, having fucked you repeatedly before marrying you....

Yes I had thought this myself.

Ah.... so your wife really meant, "Sit down and listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you."

Are you a carpenter you sure can hit the nail right on the head quite often.

Yes. Your wife, of course, offered you the first two choices only as a formality. She knew in advance you would accept her third choice.

Yes you are quite right she can read me like a book.

Interesting. One wonders if this was her plan prior to marrying you, or if — having married you — her thoughts about what she wanted your role to be evolved, possibly as a result of reading femdom sites on the Internet (e.g., Elise Sutton, etc.).

I believe it was her plan right from the beginning. Where or how she formulated the plan I have no idea.

Hm.... can it be your wife intends to forego gang-banging in favor of fucking her boss, Donald, as her sole lover? Is it possible this is what she meant when she informed you it's time to change your marriage to a "conventional" cuckold husband relationship?

Yes I believe so. She has also ordered me to never mention her gang bangs in front of Donald.

Hey, please.... cut it out.... give me a break.... it's jarring when you substitute into your writing, which is otherwise pretty good, a word that has no meaning in the context of what you're talking about ("chuck"), for the word you obviously mean ("cuckold" or "cuck").

Sorry about that. Once I get something in my head, even if it is wrong I have the hardest time making the correction.

If your wife thinks she's establishing an emotional connection with Donald, I wonder if she might be setting herself up for disappointment, since he's a married guy. Does she seem to appreciate that her boss/lover may consider her merely a good fuck "of convenience," and at some point her affair with him may end — more than likely as a result of pressure from his wife becoming intolerable? (It's unlikely Donald's wife is ******* he's fucking around, although she may pretend not to notice for some period of time.)

From what Missey has said I don't think so. The story I have gotten through Missey and listening to them talk is that Missey knows he isn't leaving his wife. And as far as I can tell Missey isn't leaving me either. They are both quite happy with the situation as is. Donalds wife from what I have gathered does know there is some one else,but she doesn't care. Because she doesn't really like sex. She is supposed to be very happy working with charities and socializing with other wives.

"So, your wife's boss/lover spies on his employees...."

Yes he is perinoid about people working for him fucking off while on the clock.

"If so, he may be somewhat naive. News accounts of workplace shootings often seem to quote the deranged shooter's (former) coworkers saying things like, "he was such a quiet nice guy.... no one would ever have guessed he'd do anything like that."

I guess he doesn't take that into consideration.

"Hm.... sounds like you and your wife/cuckoldress work in the same area of the same office, but your supervisor (formally) is someone other than your wife's boss/lover (Donald). Is that the picture?

No I don't work there at all. He watches me on camera when they have office parties etc. I meant that I could see him being my boss at home. It looked to me that what happened would happen.

"Interesting. I'm not aware of any other cuckolds on this forum describing their wives as having a strong preference for gang bangs, with perhaps one regular lover in addition. But I haven't read all the forum entries, of course (there's a massive number of them) — and in any case, that doesn't imply such women don't exist. I would guess your wife/cuckoldress is somewhat unusual in that respect — although I don't actually know that."

I don't know if it is the norm or not but Missey had started gang banging at 15 I believe. Which makes me wonder just how long the Doanld as "my boy friend" thing is going to last. He is a long distance runner as a hobby which gives him tremdous stamina. And he has a big cock. So maybe he will be man enough for her all by himself. I guess only time will tell. In a way I do wish him the best of luck. beacuse Missey doesn't like rubbers at all and Donald by himself is a much safer alternative.

Hm... sounds like you will be best off to comply...

Missey's sissy,

Missey's sissy said:
Custer: "Ah.... so your wife really meant, 'Sit down and listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you.' " Missey's sissy: "Are you a carpenter? You sure can hit the nail right on the head quite often."

No, I'm not a carpenter. If I attempted to build a house, or do any number of other things carpenters are good at, it would be a disaster.

Missey's sissy said:
Custer: "Can it be your wife intends to forego gang-banging in favor of fucking her boss, Donald, as her sole lover? Is it possible this is what she meant when she informed you it's time to change your marriage to a 'conventional' cuckold husband relationship?"

Missey's sissy: "Yes, I believe so. She has also ordered me to never mention her gang bangs in front of Donald."

Ah.... so your wife's boss/lover doesn't realize she is "a woman with a past".... or at least, not that kind of past.

It sounds like you will be best off, probably by far, to comply with your wife's order.

—Custer

Females rule the earth, and men who know what is good for them will not complain because if a wife is in charge, she can always have what she wants.

She can crack the whip, and you can dance to the beat of her drum, and once you accept your station in life, life just keeps getting better by going with the flow.

A woman's brain is fully developed at 18 so that she can rear children, but a man's brain does not finish growing until 28-29, so he often does not know what is best for him in life. No worries.......his wife can tell him - if he is ready to listen and obey.

Ah.... so your wife's boss/lover doesn't realize she is "a woman with a past".... or at least, not that kind of past.

It sounds like you will be best off, probably by far, to comply with your wife's order.

Yes I have no intension at all to disobey my wifes orders. I am quite gaurded about what I say.

Saraha said:
Females rule the earth, and men who know what is good for them will not complain because if a wife is in charge, she can always have what she wants.

She can crack the whip, and you can dance to the beat of her drum, and once you accept your station in life, life just keeps getting better by going with the flow.

A woman's brain is fully developed at 18 so that she can rear children, but a man's brain does not finish growing until 28-29, so he often does not know what is best for him in life. No worries.......his wife can tell him - if he is ready to listen and obey.

Saraha thank you for this insite. And to make the balance of our brains even farther off, Missey is very intelligent. She absolutely breezed through college. She hardly ever even opened her books, yet got very good marks.

Missey's sissy,

Missey's sissy said:
Saraha thank you for this insight. And to make the balance of our brains even farther off, Missey is very intelligent. She absolutely breezed through college. She hardly ever even opened her books, yet got very good marks.

That's interesting. Do you suppose it's possible :confused: she may have substituted some extra credit, as it were, for the assigned work :rolleyes:?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Missey's sissy,

That's interesting. Do you suppose it's possible :confused: she may have substituted some extra credit, as it were, for the assigned work :rolleyes:?

—Custer

It is entirely possible.

Brain still growing cock an dlibido shrinking

Saraha said:

As is her libido, while her husband's cock is shrinking almost as fast as his libido. It's only fair when the husband's libido reaches a negative to his wife .... he becomes her permanent cuckold!

P.S.
While for others being cuckolded in your marital bed may take a while, the first time I caught my wife in the act of cuckolding me, it was in 'OUR' bed!

Users who are viewing this thread