• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time Posting curvy hot/slut wife in Tempe...

• Thread starterpantycuckperv
  • Start date

pantycuckperv

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2009
After years of sexual incompatibility, she finally realizes she needs men with larger equipment to keep her satisfied. Not only that, she discovered she wants it rough and hard and deep. It took her a bit to admit that to me since I'm only sporting a 4" tool at best, but I told her it was ok if she wanted to go out and explore.

Let her know by your comments that she is attractive enough to keep your huge cocks stiff and that she deserves a good fucking. Also let her know it is ok for her to relax and allow herself to fuck any guy she chooses, even if she should get bred by accident. She is even now considering BBC but is afraid she might get hooked on black after hearing other women talk about it - I'm ok if she does cut me off in favor of big black cock and if she chooses to breed.

Attachments

• PCP DSCF0034 (2).jpg
    PCP DSCF0034 (2).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 446
  • PCP DSCF0132 (2).jpg
    PCP DSCF0132 (2).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 803
she is hot and sexy! Any black guy would love to be with her. So how about she goes black and has that black baby that you want her to have?

Very very nice.

Very nice. She certainly deserves to get black bred.

I love her body!!!!!

nice body... im in tempe and have a thick 7" is shes up for it :)

I LOVE this kind of body. Where are you guys located? I have a big white cock she'd really enjoy.

that sexy!!!! my wife is curvy too

Users who are viewing this thread